Hallo,
    I have my new Blackberry Classic since one month and now I want to make a backup but my Classic won't make a connection with my Computer. The mac always says that it can't communicate with the device. I don't want to delete my Phone or make an reset since I have not saved my phone yet.
    I would be very thankful for an support
    (since Blackberry has none)
    11-16-15 08:09 AM
    There is a problem between El Capitan on Mac and Blackberry. I had same problem and found last night on Crackberry few temporary solutions. None is perfect but it allows u to make connection at least to back up ur Blackberry. I'm hoping for soon fix either from Apple or BB. I have Z30 btw. Search on Crackberry "El Capitan and Blackberry" or something like that and u will find few fixes. Hope this helps...
    11-16-15 08:55 AM
    Does blackberry blend work?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 10:02 AM
    I finally thought I'd download my pics from my Blackberry Classic to my Macbook Pro - it won't let me as my Macbook runs on OS 10.6 and I apparently need OS 10.7 or later - now what???
    11-16-15 07:52 PM
    If you cannot upgrade your OS anymore, then you can get a OneDrive account and backup your pics there, and then access them from your computer.

The fact that Apple makes hardware obsolete so quickly is one of the reasons I've stopped buying Macs.
    11-16-15 10:13 PM
    I can't connect my Classic to my Mac either. Had to use a spare PC laptop lying around. Very frustrating but have zero hope that this gets fixed. I think BB's days of fixing issues like this are long gone unfortunately.
    11-16-15 10:24 PM