I Love my Q10.. loved using the Z10.. I would go for the Classic because I like the toolbelt but the Passport has me wanting that..

Q10 on T-Mobile
    08-15-14 06:03 AM
    I love my Q10 and surprisingly I love it for the size. It's just perfect. The screen size for me is perfect. It's not that I'm against a bigger screen but I think the Q10s screen is all I need. There is just one complain, outgoing calls are made at the slightest touch especially if the phone is on the call log screen. This is mostly accidental and sometimes proves fatal :P .
    When I saw The Classic, it's dimensions faintly reminded me of a nokia e72. The call button looked like a life-saver. If classic prevents calls by touch it's the perfect phone and worth an upgrade from Q10. I used to love the toolbelt of my bold 9780 and 9900. But that was 2011 and 2012 . 2013 and 14 were the years of Z10 and Q10. A lot of things have changed. Dunno if I would love it now.
    But I trust BlackBerry. Whatever they do, they do it best. The 2015 line of smart phones will not be an exception. We just need to "keep the faith".
    Cheers!!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 12:41 AM
    Kunangoash...I had the same problem with calls on my q10. way to easy to accidentally call. The tool belt for me of my 9900 I missed largely for the better call controls. You and me both.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 09:12 PM
    BlackBerry's OS10 is an improvement over 7, but the lack of the Tool Belt is a loss, for me at least. Touch screens are near unresponsive/useless at lower temperatures, much less while wearing gloves. In the winter, being able to navigate one's device is critical. Also, the OS10 text selection is awful if one has their font size set to less than 10.
    09-08-14 03:39 AM
    There's hope. My daughter is tired of her iPhone and doesn't want an adroid. She's been marketed by apple since birth. But when she saw prices, she said her favorite phone was a "blackjack". I didn't even know what it was. I googled it and now I remember. Haha. It is a Classic. So I'm trying to interest her in a Classic so when she gets tired of it I can have it to go with my passport. Psyops.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 07:34 PM
    I miss the times when a messaging device was just a messaging device, and a phone was - just a phone... no wasting time - just getting things done ;-)
    I don't

The time I spent sitting in front of a computer screen just to reply to an email, check my back account, pay a bill, edit a document, watch any video content( webinar, instructional, video conferencing) etc... I'll never get back

!
    02-03-15 07:55 PM
456 ... 171819