All my android apps have stopped working on my BlackBerry Classic. I'm running the 10.3.2.2836 version. I open them up and get a dark but uplit screen that does nothing and sometimes a message saying it's not responding and asking if I want to close or wait. If I wait nothing happens. Any ideas how to fix this? I'm just about ready to ditch BlackBerry for good... I also have a glitch that fails to connect some calls, giving an irritating, burbling electronic noise (it's a known fault on the SQC 100-1, I know). Please help...
    05-24-16 04:55 AM
    All my android apps have stopped working on my BlackBerry Classic. I'm running the 10.3.2.2836 version. I open them up and get a dark but uplit screen that does nothing and sometimes a message saying it's not responding and asking if I want to close or wait. If I wait nothing happens. Any ideas how to fix this? I'm just about ready to ditch BlackBerry for good... I also have a glitch that fails to connect some calls, giving an irritating, burbling electronic noise (it's a known fault on the SQC 100-1, I know). Please help...
    First, make sure you have the latest Runtime update from BBW:

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

Second, reboot your device after updating. Then wait 10 minutes after it boots to allow the Runtime to initialize properly.
    have you updated your Android runtime recently? Have you installed the apps using Cobalt's method? Uninstall the android apps and reinstall them, trying to get each one working that way?

Honestly. a little time uninstalling and re-installing them all may make them work. But i understand the frustration with the black screen and nothing working. It's kinda why i bought an Android. I really wanted working apps.....
    05-24-16 05:39 AM
    First, make sure you have the latest Runtime update from BBW:

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

Second, reboot your device after updating. Then wait 10 minutes after it boots to allow the Runtime to initialize properly.
    05-24-16 10:53 AM