Looking through the Inside BlackBerry Blog, I see a lot of articles promoting the Classic, with quotes and excerpts from positive buyer reviews:
    What Do These 10 VERIFIED Amazon Buyers Have to Say About the BlackBerry Classic?

And critic reviews:
    What Did The 10 Latest Reviews Say About The BlackBerry Classic?

But I have to wonder, why don't they do any promotion elsewhere? I mean, if you're visiting Inside BlackBerry you're already going to buy one or already own one, lol. :-D Just saying...
    01-29-15 12:05 AM
    But I have to wonder, why don't they do any promotion elsewhere?
    They're playing the word of mouth and social game and reducing advertising costs. I mean, when you think about it... it is being advertised elsewhere.. they were pulled from other places lol. But yeah, I know what you mean.
    01-29-15 12:54 AM
    They're playing the word of mouth and social game and reducing advertising costs. I mean, when you think about it... it is being advertised elsewhere.. they were pulled from other places lol. But yeah, I know what you mean.
    Yah, and I'm also aware that the Classic is mainly targeted for the BB loyalists as well. But it just seems like they are putting a lot of effort to woo a crowd who is already on BB's good side, lol.
    01-29-15 01:33 AM