I have had my classic for 3 days now. Love the phone and have been a longtime Blackberry user. However, with this one, my camera and all images whether on the internet or photos I have taken all come out with a thermal image to the photos. Was wondering if anybody knew how to fix this issue?

No settings have been changed on the phone regarding the internet or the camera itself.
    04-05-16 09:54 AM
    Is the phone new or used? And by thermal what do you mean...can you post a pic? Easy enough to upload it to imgur, photobucket, etc. and paste the link into a message here.

Richard
    04-05-16 10:08 AM
    The images all have the red and the green throughout them as if it has sensed and picked up heat. The phone is new purchased via ATT. I don't have either of those applications on the phone yet. I will install an app shortly and then upload an image so that you can see how it looks.

Ed
    04-05-16 10:14 AM
    Weird. It sounds like the camera is defective. Does the front-facing camera do it as well?

Richard
    04-05-16 10:16 AM
    Nope. Both front and reverse cameras have the same issue. Probably will have to go to ATT and see what they can do for me.
    04-05-16 10:18 AM
    I just re-read your original post and let it sink in that you're saying even images you view on the internet - not taken by your cameras - have this weird appearance.

I'd say the phone needs to be swapped out.

Richard
    04-05-16 10:41 AM