I have used SNAP for years to download and manage my android apps since GOOGLE PLAY STORE always stops midway (even with updates of existing apps) with the message: "UNFORTUNATELY GOOGLE PLAY STORE HAS STOPPED WORKING".

When I got this message in GOOGLE PLAY STORE I would immediately go to SNAP and it would download/update just fine.

Today I cannot get SNAP to load; I put in my email/pw and it says "successful" but then says "password has changed please log in again" and LOADING.... forever (unsuccessfully)

I saw COBALT232 tell someone recently that SNAP doesn't work and to use GOOGLE PLAY STORE. I would love to do that, but have the "UNFORTUNATELY......" problem with it.

Anybody??

I originally sideloaded all the suggested files via COBALT232 instructions long ago.....first time I've experienced this problem

Appreciate any help

Tks
    07-27-16 01:12 PM
    SNAP is a known issue where in existing users have no issues, it only those trying to reinstall or install the app for the first time. Develper has a couple of times mentioned fixing it... but hasn't.

Cobalt's apps don't require sideloading like SNAP did... they are apk that you download and run. And the are currently working..

I'd would delete all things SNAP from my phone and all of the Cobalt apps... then go back to his page http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Download the apps and run them in the order he has laid out.
    The Google login doesn't work with the current release of Snap. The developer says a fix is on the way, but nothing yet.
    07-27-16 01:14 PM
    SNAP is a known issue where in existing users have no issues, it only those trying to reinstall or install the app for the first time. Develper has a couple of times mentioned fixing it... but hasn't.

Cobalt's apps don't require sideloading like SNAP did... they are apk that you download and run. And the are currently working..

I'd would delete all things SNAP from my phone and all of the Cobalt apps... then go back to his page http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Download the apps and run them in the order he has laid out.
    07-27-16 01:22 PM
    Tks Thurask
    07-27-16 01:29 PM
    Tks for the input!
    07-27-16 01:31 PM
    I have Snap ver.2.0.0.2 installed on my Z30 is still working fine until now but on my wife's phone (BlackBerry Leap) doesn't work anymore, the same login problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 05:23 AM
    I would like to Thank Cobalt for his Google Play Store apk files.
    Is there any updates or android runtimes as of Aug 2, 2016 I should know about? Also I would like to donate some funds to Cobalt for his time and effort...
    Cobalt. Please could you provide a link so I may do this for you Thank You

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-02-16 05:08 PM