Well all went well for a month or two since I bought it.Back then, it was running on 10.2.1 and later I updated to 10.3.1.I started noticing problems once I upgraded to 10.3.2.2836.The screen started going haywire,it would swipe all by itself,unlocks itself and then will even make calls to recent numbers.Made me crazy,but then things went back to normal once I did a security wipe.I thought everything was good and then the same problem strikes again.Nowadays it happens once in a week,fortnight or perhaps in a month.I don't know how to load 10.2.1.
    If anybdy has a remedy tell me.It would be of great help to me.
    04-09-16 09:28 AM
    Lick the screen.

On a more serious note, I've had this happen after temperature / humidity changes when the screen thinks it's being pressed.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 09:41 AM
    So u too suffer without a remedy.
    But how does humidity or temp change affects the screen.I don't get it.Wat you said is partially correct bcoz the first time it happened I was travelling along hilltops but humidity is always high in these places.
    Does this happen to your phone even now and wat u do then.
    04-09-16 09:57 AM
    It's possible you are experiencing what I sometimes do in heat/sunlight and it seems to be an overreaction of the trackpad sensitivity. I noticed in those same conditions that when my thumb got very close to the trackpad (but didn't touch it) the screen started to do things. So, I put a piece of black tape over it once. I couldn't use the trackpad but the sceen stopped going crazy. You technically don't even need the trackpad so the tape was a good test for me. I then partially folded another piece of properly cut-to-size tape over itself (sticky side in) so I could stick the unfolded part on the button next to the trackpad. It became a flap so I could use it if I wanted. It worked. Was annoying....but at least it stopped the problem. When summer ended all was fine. Is heat / sun the problem? I think so. Who knows, maybe it was coinceidental. You could try a piece of tape anyway just to see if that helps.
    04-09-16 10:28 AM
    So u too suffer without a remedy.
    But how does humidity or temp change affects the screen.I don't get it.Wat you said is partially correct bcoz the first time it happened I was travelling along hilltops but humidity is always high in these places.
    Does this happen to your phone even now and wat u do then.
    I lick the screen.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 10:54 AM
    I think its the heat.Its hot and humid in my place.Have to try that tape thing u said.I always thought it was the touchscreen.
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    04-10-16 03:00 AM
    I get this sometimes in bright sunlight.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    04-11-16 12:09 AM