I keep getting constant amazon appstore update notification which doesn't let me update it. Something is clearly wrong. I want to delete it and then re-instale amazon appstore app, but it's not available in blackberry world. Does anyone have a link or something?
    05-23-15 10:49 PM
    Will see for it, but I've been having the same problem for the last 2 days. Haven't seen anything else about it

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 11:16 PM
    You can't delete it.

Open the amazon app store, open the menu on the left, click on settings, tap on "versions and released notes", check for updates, and it'll download the update and open the installer.

Option 2: go to this link: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/mas/get/and...droidcent08-20 download the app store apk, open it and update.

Posted via CB10
    andy957, nvsfg and kitmo like this.
    05-23-15 11:20 PM

Open the amazon app store, open the menu on the left, click on settings, tap on "versions and released notes", check for updates, and it'll download the update and open the installer.

Posted via CB10
    Beat me to it! Took me a few days to figure that one out myself.

Posted from my Passport. It's hip to be square
    05-23-15 11:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yep, I do that, it says Installing, and shows the installing icon, but it doesn't install.
    There have been several apps that I have tried to install recently, I can download them, but then it just sticks on the "Installing..." screen.

I have a BlackBerry Classic.
    06-08-15 04:06 PM
    This worked for me

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 07:18 PM
    When installing amazon apps or updates to the store the install does take a long time. How long do you give it to install? Sometimes it will take 5 minutes or so.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Dave Liao likes this.
    06-09-15 10:06 PM
    I'm having this issue too, on a Verizon BlackBerry Classic with the latest un-leaked OS update. Any ideas?
    08-02-15 11:44 AM