I personally think that those who purchase a BB to play would do better to look elsewhere. We all know why we've bought our BB, no ? Now this kind of communication is weird, for sure.
    12-12-14 03:47 PM
    Still better than Flappy Bird!
    12-12-14 04:13 PM
    Maybe instead of improving the time waster game brick breaker, they were too busy making a real brick, the Passport. Every consider that?

(joking)
    12-12-14 04:56 PM
    Isn't one of the particular assets of this app is that it is entirely made in HTML5?

Or am i mistaken?
    12-12-14 05:54 PM
    Get a ps4
    12-12-14 07:12 PM
    Finding this thread a bit melodramatic myself. .
    ... +1
    I think this thread subject and rant is the biggest complaint *I* have about blackberry so far. It's gone from banal rhetoric about a silly cute little game to race relations in America and playing the race card- and back again.
    The game is a little innocuous retro nostalgia acknowledgement to the models the Classic is emulating in some ways. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Get over it, some of you.
    DiegoV_G likes this.
    12-12-14 08:24 PM
    Some of y'all love to nitpick.
    12-12-14 10:36 PM
    Easy there crusader. I think I know what card you're about to pull, and I know it's spring loaded just waiting to be used, but he actually calls everyone he's arguing with "bruh" like that. So relax, no need to spark riots and shut down highways. ;-)

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Agreed. It's getting old Homie.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 11:24 PM
    Is there a reason you're repeatedly calling him bruh, in quotations? I seriously question your intentions.

Stop dancing around and say it otherwise don't.
    "Question" it. It's a common term made immortal by today's society and the likes of Zyzz. Please keep your mind open to reality.

#dirtythirty #naturalsound #CB10 #glassweave

Why blackberry....WHY?!??!!-mockit_13122014135241.jpg

Posted via CB10
    southlander and anon8330237 like this.
    12-12-14 11:55 PM
    People like retro, I se no problem in that. Brick Breaker was brought back because people demanded it, at least give credit for BlackBerry listening. I don't play games much but I don't mind this one, it's a reasonably fun game to waste 10 or 15 minutes on. You obviously don't like it or the resources BlackBerry have put into it, but there are people out there who appreciate it for what it is. Why do you have an issue with that?
    wilber1 likes this.
    12-13-14 07:26 AM
    They could have made us more stupid stickers instead -B
    Agreed. It's getting old Homie.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 07:47 AM
    They could have made us more stupid stickers instead -B
    Haha. I see what you did there.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 08:12 AM
    People like retro, I se no problem in that. Brick Breaker was brought back because people demanded it, at least give credit for BlackBerry listening. I don't play games much but I don't mind this one, it's a reasonably fun game to waste 10 or 15 minutes on. You obviously don't like it or the resources BlackBerry have put into it, but there are people out there who appreciate it for what it is. Why do you have an issue with that?
    We demanded a backlit trackpad, wt did BB do??
    12-13-14 10:09 AM
    We demanded a backlit trackpad, wt did BB do??
    I'm sure you'll agree that a simple app that probably took one possibly two devs a few days to knock together is easier to comply to than a hardware upgrade in midproduction. It's not anywhere close to being as simple as some of you think. The comparison is completely moot.

Posted via CB10 using a Blackberry Passport
    app_Developer likes this.
    12-13-14 04:22 PM
    Oh gosh. Here we go again with the moan moan moan folks. When I saw the thread and the first post I thought it was gonna be something as serious like somebody close to the OP died. But alas.. it's about an old classic game smfh!

Next thing they'll be moaning that Pacman should be updated with 3D graphics too.

Rubbish thread.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport�
    12-13-14 04:29 PM
    Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 11:23 PM
    Oh gosh. Here we go again with the moan moan moan folks. When I saw the thread and the first post I thought it was gonna be something as serious like somebody close to the OP died. But alas.. it's about an old classic game smfh!

Next thing they'll be moaning that Pacman should be updated with 3D graphics too.

Rubbish thread.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport�
    The point I am trying to make is one... You don't need to make a video like it's dumb and non bb users will look at this and won't take bb seriously.... Two even the old brick breaker looks better than this big time......we know the power of bb 10 but most of the world still think blackberry is the hour glass battery pull no apps white screen blackberry from the old days.... That is one of blackberry thing still hurting them is that the general public perceives blackberry still as an old device... The classic yes it's made to bring over legacy users to bb10 be these blackberry classic videos are pointless that is why we have a launch event on December 17th. If you want to make a teaser video then make just one as a like a movie trailer type of video with epic music and get people excited. Go the blackberry inside blog and look at this blog showing the game and read the comments and even the YouTube video read the comments there and people think bb is stuck in the past... We need to prove them wrong and this isn't the way to do It

These are a few of the comments

xBURK
    3 days ago
    For those of you new to BB10, this in no way represents BB10. Please keep that in mind and search the rest of this site.

ClassicK
    3 days ago
    These are the most useless garbage videos possible. Seriously this donny guy is pissing me off with this crap. Whats next, a video showing off the volume rockers?? Like wtf, lets see him use the menu button to bring the quick settings down in the homescreen or within an app. Or utilize the keyboard shortcuts to compose, open apps, etc. Or
    use the trackpad/menu button in the hub. Press the green call button to open the phone app from within another app. You know.. the actual reasons people want this phone.

Brickbreaker?!?!?! Are you effing kidding me. All his other vids were at least on better topics, but still not insightful. Worthless videos

There is much more.... I just don't want to people perceive blackberry as some company stuck in the past when it clearly is not....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon(9184750) likes this.
    12-14-14 10:08 PM
    I have an issue people will see this video as it is spread amongst different tech sites now people will see this and I mean non bb users and will laugh at us... I know I've seen the comments on the tech sites when this got reported and people still think we are stuck in the past.... They should have never made this video it is pointless... And just gives the media to trash talk us which is what we don't need any more.... That is my point

anon(9184750) likes this.
    12-14-14 10:10 PM
    Who cares what others think. They gonna talk regardless.

I have an issue people will see this video as it is spread amongst different tech sites now people will see this and I mean non bb users and will laugh at us... I know I've seen the comments on the tech sites when this got reported and people still think we are stuck in the past.... They should have never made this video it is pointless... And just gives the media to trash talk us which is what we don't need any more.... That is my point

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 10:21 PM
    Who cares what others think. They gonna talk regardless.

Posted via CB10
    Of course let people talk and they are going to talk more mater but let them talk positive towards things blackberry again this video should never have been made to be honest. Even a few blackberry employees I know was extremely upset and confused as to who authorized that video to be released as they think it's a waste of resources

12-15-14 06:45 AM
    It's a free game. Not much to complain about. If you don't like it, just don't play it. I think it's just a fun nod to retro BlackBerry especially if the Classic is aimed at BBos7 users.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 07:42 AM
46 12