I love BB!!!! but come on this Brick Breaker Beta Game game is horrible

Brick Breaker Returns on BlackBerry Classic with Trackpad Controls | Inside BlackBerry

Could have made the game more 3D and modern....like Monsta Brick Breaker and Retroid are much better variations..

People will see this video and think BB is the stuck in the past...

I hope they update the game
    12-11-14 01:55 PM
    Boring game
    12-11-14 01:56 PM

Brick Breaker Returns on BlackBerry Classic with Trackpad Controls | Inside BlackBerry

Could have made the game more 3D and modern....like Monsta Brick Breaker and Retroid are much better variations..

'Bruh", what is the problem here?

First, thanks for the link! I am so happy that Blackberry brings back FULLY the Classic along with Brickbreaker! It's free and it just got to be in a Classic.

But then we have the likes of you. The guys who are constantly whining, ******** and complaining! "Bruh", why complaining? And what do you mean with "modern"?? Brickbreaker is a simple game. I don't need hypey, flashy 3D Candy Crash like gimmmicks. Just simple like in the old days. I bet you love also to play "modern" Tetris instead on a classic Game Boy , right? Oh my....

In my view BB is doing future BB users a nice gift with that little detail. If you love "modern" and 3D games, then pay for these games, or get an Iphone.

I bet you are also angry that BB gifted us with free apps this week, right? Come on, "bruh"!
    12-11-14 02:01 PM
    I think the retro look is great! Nothing wrong with keeping it in line with the original version.
    NtotheK likes this.
    12-11-14 02:41 PM
    I go along with Fistmaster, I've a PP and Z10 but I keep my old 9780 just to play Bejeweled. Helps when I can't sleep.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 02:44 PM
    I was actually hoping that BlackBerry would include that game!
    12-11-14 02:47 PM

I actually hate winers, but I totally agree with this guy. I said the SAME THING. Why promote an 8bit game on your "stuck in the past" phone. The blogs are going to love making fun of this. At least update the game!!! Who in marketing doesn't get this?

And to all you who don't get the Internet, I put stuck in the past in quotes to make s point only. I know it's not stuck in the past.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9184750) likes this.
    12-11-14 03:31 PM

First, thanks for the link! I am so happy that Blackberry brings back FULLY the Classic along with Brickbreaker! It's free and it just got to be in a Classic.

But then we have the likes of you. The guys who are constantly whining, ******** and complaining! "Bruh", why complaining? And what do you mean with "modern"?? Brickbreaker is a simple game. I don't need hypey, flashy 3D Candy Crash like gimmmicks. Just simple like in the old days. I bet you love also to play "modern" Tetris instead on a classic Game Boy , right? Oh my....

In my view BB is doing future BB users a nice gift with that little detail. If you love "modern" and 3D games, then pay for these games, or get an Iphone.

I bet you are also angry that BB gifted us with free apps this week, right? Come on, "bruh"!
    No clearly you do not understand my friend. I have a Z30 and Z10 before that and I don't care about this game and this actually is my first complaint with Blackberry in a very very very very very long time. What you don't understand is this......when people look at this video and I mean non BB10 users or maybe a few BB10 users and look at this game they are going to say really blackberry WTF dont believe here are some comments

Xueyuan Leng3 hours ago

Make one thing clear, this **** game has been a BETA version for 2 years. You understand what I mean? Even blackberry it self dosen't care about its own app market. 

Blackberry you obviously have no idea why your company is going down in a hole i will tell you its products like these. You are still living in the 90's

When did we start going backwards? What year is it now? 

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe1 hour ago

Are we supposed to be impressed? This is a simple, old, crappy, low-resource game. 

.......For us users this game might be fun but come on even if you are keeping the retro style game make it more appealing....

You don't know me and what I buy from BB world...a lot of games I paid for and will pay for no problem from BB....and I am very very HAPPY with app of the day from amazon and free apps bb as well depends on the season especially from the DEVS with redeem codes....

Click on this link and click on my profile and look at my comments and you tell if you see me complaining about BB or whining or whatever

http://mobilesyrup.com/2014/12/10/ap...ent-1735437512

And don't call me Bruh I defend blackberry everyday and promote them as much as I can when it comes to BB10

But the truth is the truth.......This game needs to be revamped to a more modern look and feel to it.....

ALSO "BRUH" CLICK ON MY 165 POSTS AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY COMMENT OF ME CONSISTENTLY COMPLAINING ABOUT BLACKBERRY....you will not find ONE!!!
    devin266 and anon(9184750) like this.
    12-11-14 03:34 PM
    I actually hate winers, but I totally agree with this guy. I said the SAME THING. Why promote an 8bit game on your "stuck in the past" phone. The blogs are going to love making fun of this. At least update the game!!! Who in marketing doesn't get this?

And to all you who don't get the Internet, I put stuck in the past in quotes to make s point only. I know it's not stuck in the past.

Posted via CB10
    This is actually my first complaint against blackberry because with this I find it's ridiculous

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-11-14 03:58 PM
    If Brickbreaker's (which has other more modern versions by third parties available for those that want that IIRC) retro look is the biggest issue with this device, it should be fine.

I highly doubt too many people will be put off because a retro game looks... retro. Especially since one isn't forced to play it.
    tjseaman and ponpiri like this.
    12-11-14 04:05 PM
    I have to agree with the O.P here. Why would they ever put this on the net just before the launch? I get that it's an old BlackBerry retro classic, but others will look at this video and think BlackBerry is still in the dark ages. Too late anyways, it's been posted on many tech sites already. BlackBerry has orchestrated everything beautifully until this blunder.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    Last edited by xBURK; 12-11-14 at 08:51 PM.
    12-11-14 06:00 PM
    Blackberry Classic specs have been revealed.
    You can play brick breaker smoothly with ram 64mb

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:18 PM

Is there a reason you're repeatedly calling him bruh, in quotations? I seriously question your intentions.

To address the OP - I guess it's something you don't understand. It's really for the bold users still clutching onto their bbos phones. This phone isn't made for new users or to persuade people from other platforms. This classic brick breaker game is a reflection of that, not to mention it was one of the things people loved about their old BlackBerrys. This is an homage to that.

Currently bbos users are going to appreciate this brick breaker game, and they're the target market.

#dirtythirty #naturalsound #CB10 #glassweave
    12-11-14 08:59 PM
    It's a part of the 'Classic' campaign I guess. It does give that nostalgic feel to the phone that's supposed to lure 'old' BlackBerry lovers back or convert them from BBOS. If only they did the same with the convenience keys, but that's a different discussion

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 12:11 AM
    But seriously. The
    Why blackberry....WHY?!??!!-mockit_12122014152252.jpg competetion is Flappy Fish. Wtf are you whining about?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 01:23 AM
    I don't like new adaptations of classic games. It's like playing Minesweeper in the Windows 8 app. I'd rather play the classic games. Simplicity is better.
    12-12-14 01:41 AM
    Seriously, I don't know why anyone should care about that game. Some might like it, to the others it just doesn't matter. The Classic is not about games anyways.
    12-12-14 03:09 AM
    I have to agree with the O.P here. Why would they ever put this on the net just before the launch? I get that it's an old BlackBerry retro classic, but others will look at this video and think BlackBerry is still in the dark ages. Too late anyways, it's been posted on many tech sites already. BlackBerry has orchestrated everything beautifully until this blunder.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    I agree it's a bit odd to openly promote a game on a productivity device. Having it on there is fine. Making a fuss over it on the blog... eh....

Won't matter if the phone has a good launch though.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    12-12-14 03:17 AM
    Is there a reason you're repeatedly calling him bruh, in quotations? I seriously question your intentions.

To address the OP - I guess it's something you don't understand. It's really for the bold users still clutching onto their bbos phones. This phone isn't made for new users or to persuade people from other platforms. This classic brick breaker game is a reflection of that, not to mention it was one of the things people loved about their old BlackBerrys. This is an homage to that.

Currently bbos users are going to appreciate this brick breaker game, and they're the target market.

I know exactly the purpose of the classic is to migrate bb OS users to bb 10 but don't post such a boring unimpressive game like that for many reasons. Many websites will post this and think we are stuck in the past and I can see the negative comments already about this....non bb users or ex bb users will look at this and say really blackberry brick breaker..... Come even the old brick Breaker looks better than this and plus these videos are pointless. Have you seen the apps and Browser classic video. He doesn't even open amazon and just opens a live tile with the Web page already loaded like what is the point of that??? If you want to create a teaser video fine... But make it one video with epic movie trailer music and interesting..... I love bb and always will and will never use any other platform but you would have to be blind to think this video will do good in the media....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-12-14 06:07 AM

Easy there crusader. I think I know what card you're about to pull, and I know it's spring loaded just waiting to be used, but he actually calls everyone he's arguing with "bruh" like that. So relax, no need to spark riots and shut down highways. ;-)

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Z30Commission and Spawn12 like this.
    12-12-14 09:48 AM
    But.......but........the blackberry is a tool NOT a toy! Hypocrisy!
    12-12-14 02:01 PM
    I know Chen "says" that enterprise is the niche they are going after.... but it sure seems like they are still trying to attract consumers.

I don't think they really planned BrickBreaker to be some major announcement or marketing play. But then when you don't do any marketing, that makes these little announcements seem much more part of your overall strategy than maybe they meant it to be.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    12-12-14 02:48 PM
    Finding this thread a bit melodramatic myself. Want to show them what types of games a BlackBerry can play? Pop up Mass Effect or Dead Space or any one of a number of games. There are "breakout" type games on other platforms too.
    12-12-14 03:24 PM
    I know Chen "says" that enterprise is the niche they are going after.... but it sure seems like they are still trying to attract consumers.

I don't think they really planned BrickBreaker to be some major announcement or marketing play. But then when you don't do any marketing, that makes these little announcements seem much more part of your overall strategy than maybe they meant it to be.

Is there a single solitary thing you like about BlackBerry these days? Even one?
    12-12-14 03:25 PM
    A classic game for a phone called the classic. Lol
    12-12-14 03:39 PM
46 12