I've had the BB Classic for about 2 weeks. Everything going fine until today. None of the apps will open. Once I click on any of the apps (i.e browser,maps, etc.) it goes to the home screen as if it's going to pull up then vanishes and won't appear. I could maybe see why that would happen if it was one of the 3rd party amazon apps. But it's every one. I restarted the device three times and did a hard restart (pushing the volume buttons until reset) but no luck. Even in the hub, it shows the latest messages, email and so forth but once I click on the message it doesn't show up and freezes. Not the phone itself just the message and I can't open it. I can see the phone calls and text message lists and doesn't show all of my contacts that I know have names. Ironically I am able to make phone calls, but not text or email. Any advice? I'm glad BB came back with a great device but only two weeks in and already this? Come on now. Please help me out
    05-18-15 10:55 AM
    Reload your OS
    05-18-15 12:06 PM
    I've had the BB Classic for about 2 weeks. Everything going fine until today. None of the apps will open. Once I click on any of the apps (i.e browser,maps, etc.) it goes to the home screen as if it's going to pull up then vanishes and won't appear. I could maybe see why that would happen if it was one of the 3rd party amazon apps. But it's every one. I restarted the device three times and did a hard restart (pushing the volume buttons until reset) but no luck. Even in the hub, it shows the latest messages, email and so forth but once I click on the message it doesn't show up and freezes. Not the phone itself just the message and I can't open it. I can see the phone calls and text message lists and doesn't show all of my contacts that I know have names. Ironically I am able to make phone calls, but not text or email. Any advice? I'm glad BB came back with a great device but only two weeks in and already this? Come on now. Please help me out
    Did you add any apps recently that might be related to this?
    05-18-15 12:12 PM