I have previously installed Android Apps with Snap on my BB Classic which all run fine. However, I recently installed two (2) transportation related Apps and, while they were both successfully installed, when I try to open them I get an error message that the App has stopped running. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks, LAF
    09-21-15 03:52 PM
    so the new apps you installed don't work? that's how it goes with android apps on a blackberry. Sometimes they work and sometimes, no matter what you do, they don't.
    09-21-15 04:05 PM
    I have previously installed Android Apps with Snap on my BB Classic which all run fine. However, I recently installed two (2) transportation related Apps and, while they were both successfully installed, when I try to open them I get an error message that the App has stopped running. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks, LAF
    If it's a transportation app, it most likely wants to display a map. As most developers rely on the Google Maps API from Google Play services, you'll have to install a modified version of Play Services and you'll have to patch the app to make it work.

Check my Google apps Landing Page here on Crackberry for instructions.
    09-22-15 03:02 AM