03-23-16 06:48 AM
30 12
tools
    Why the hell does it even matter what that moron uses? I actually wish she would just use an iPhone already. I don't mind celebrities but she's a fake celebrity. She's famous because MTV advertised her for her reality show as if she was already famous and people in their desperation to seem "with it" all jumped on board and went "oh yes, of course I know her, it's so bad she had a sex tape leak, we must watch this reality show to get to know her." Seriously people, why the hell is this person famous? Before the reality show that followed this so-called famous person, what was she famous for? Was she an actress? Was she a singer? Was she a politician? Was she an athlete? Seriously people, why do you rot your brain watching people like her??

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-22-16 03:29 PM
    What do you mean "nobody"? She might. I don't like onions, but that doesn't mean "nobody likes onions" just because I don't like them.

She has said she likes to type on the BlackBerry and take pictures and use the apps on iPhone.

She has the best of both worlds, and she can afford however many phones she wants. Maybe BlackBerry10 just wasn't for her.
    Sorry,I didn't know you Amarican hate Kim Kardashian.I only know you hate Kim Jong-un.Now I get it.
    03-22-16 06:38 PM
    I would be using the Bold 9900 right now if a carrier would offer me BIS service, it is a texting-beast device.
    03-22-16 06:50 PM
    Why the hell does it even matter what that moron uses? I actually wish she would just use an iPhone already. I don't mind celebrities but she's a fake celebrity. She's famous because MTV advertised her for her reality show as if she was already famous and people in their desperation to seem "with it" all jumped on board and went "oh yes, of course I know her, it's so bad she had a sex tape leak, we must watch this reality show to get to know her." Seriously people, why the hell is this person famous? Before the reality show that followed this so-called famous person, what was she famous for? Was she an actress? Was she a singer? Was she a politician? Was she an athlete? Seriously people, why do you rot your brain watching people like her??

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I love her.
    You don't have to see her as a actress,a singer, a athlete. She is a "celebritier",why can't?
    her taste in clothing is good.
    And she uses Blackberry.

I am Chinese.My English is not good.I write it all by myself.
    Last edited by whattiger; 03-22-16 at 10:44 PM.
    03-22-16 10:05 PM
    Why is this a topic?

Posted via CB10 /  SQC100-1 /  STA100-2
    Why do you bother replying?
    03-23-16 06:48 AM
30 12