Naked here. Had one with screen protector but always hit the edge when swiping up and wasn't smooth so got rid of that too. Naked on all my phones, the only way to rock.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 07:47 PM
    I will roll naked once mine arrives. My Q10 is currently naked. I use a seidio holster for time when I need it. But other than that I just stick it in my pocket. The look and feel of BlackBerry devices plus their durability are why I don't need a case for it.

I did debate the otterbox defender. But I once again decided I loved the device as is.

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    02-24-15 08:03 PM
    I use my Classic naked as well as my Passport. I never owned a case for my phone in my life. Perhaps I'm a bit special with it but it feels wrong to me to hide it in a case or holster.
    And when my device is ringing/giving a notification I want to be able to react instantly without removing it from any dress before...
    02-25-15 12:53 AM
    Sorry, just testing new classic.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 01:14 AM
    I have a Q10 with Case-Mate.
    I've been thinking about Classic last week and about to remove case-mate. But I'm a little worried about his safety in my jeans.
    I truly need to consider an option with a jacket...

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 01:34 AM
    I put cases on everything. I buy my phones outright and have no insurance... I bet that has alot to do with peoples' preferences (insurance).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on a Note 3. Giving my Passport a rest.
    02-25-15 01:43 AM
    When people buy new cars they rush out and buy seat covers.
    Go bare! Enjoy the new seats, without covers!
    They may get stained or even torn. Oh well... let the next owner get the "seat covers" to hide the nicks.
    You won't own your phone forever.
    Cases don't always protect damage. Just be careful.

Z30-Z10-9900-Playbook
    ChrisMuc likes this.
    02-25-15 02:02 AM
    I have a holster when I'm out and about.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 03:33 AM
    I don't like cases, what's the point of getting a device when you can't feel it in your hands

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 03:39 AM
    No case can ever do justice to the classic's beautiful build quality. Just use the BlackBerry leather pocket to carry it around. I guess that's the best way to flaunt it's looks when you use it and keep it secured in the pocket when it's not in use. Moreover other cases damage the phone especially soft shells/tpus. Dirt particles stick to the case and give it scuff and scratches. The BlackBerry soft shell destroyed my Q10's side bezels. Also I think the Classic provides more grip if you hold it naked than in a case.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 04:01 AM
    No case can ever do justice to the classic's beautiful build quality. Just use the BlackBerry leather pocket to carry it around. I guess that's the best way to flaunt it's looks when you use it and keep it secured in the pocket when it's not in use. Moreover other cases damage the phone especially soft shells/tpus. Dirt particles stick to the case and give it scuff and scratches. The BlackBerry soft shell destroyed my Q10's side bezels. Also I think the Classic provides more grip if you hold it naked than in a case.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto
    02-25-15 04:59 AM
    I have never had any case or protection for my phones. I have dropped a few, but it was never so bad to break the screen or the case. I really don't mind some scratches. BlackBerrys are, in my experience, tougher to break than any other phone (except maybe old Nokias).
    02-25-15 11:28 AM
    No protection here. Like the look and feel of the phone as is.
    02-26-15 02:06 PM
    I always buy a oem holster and have now gotten into the habit of placing my bare phone in it. Never used screen protectors (they dilute the screen tap experience). Its amazing how you get used to re-holstering once you make it a ritual.
    02-26-15 04:18 PM
    I leave her completely NUDE! Actually get jealous when my friends stare at her.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 04:53 PM
    I leave her completely NUDE! Actually get jealous when my friends stare at her.

Posted via CB10
    Naked in the new black
    02-27-15 01:35 AM
    The only time my BlackBerry is naked is in the bed...other than that...wrapped in an incipio case...haha

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 04:38 AM
    Guilty. Use only Skinomi full body clear invisible skin for phone protection. Ok, so it's see thru clothes, not 'totally' naked. Sue me.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 07:02 AM
    Me..

Just screen protector. Same for both of my passport and classic

Via Passport and Classic
    02-27-15 07:19 AM
    I work in the oilfield and keep my classic naked. So far no damage or scratches but i do not use it much while I am working. have had it since US release. I just dont put it in the same pocket with keys or change and don't use it when it could result in damage ie with gloves on while trying to do something else. it has been exposed to snow and rain though but no evidence of damage.
    02-27-15 11:56 AM
    ... when I get in the shower, I leave my Z30 while completely naked.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 02:36 PM
    Me

NYC'er...Started from a 7230, now a CLASSIC (tmo USA)
    02-27-15 02:39 PM
    My Z10 is naked.

It's how it's intended:

- Edge to edge glass
    - Slight roundness on back edges
    - Textured battery cover
    - Slight extrude on volume buttons

The above and more is part of the user experience before you even wake the device and experience the OS, add a bulky case you loose all that.

Now if the resale of BlackBerry phones was impressive, I'd try my hardest to protect the device from dust, drops, scratches, but it's not.

So enjoy your devices to its full potential

Posted via CB10
    anon(4275744) likes this.
    02-27-15 03:39 PM
    No case for me, but I do use screen protector. If I have a very substantial case, then I won't use a screen protector. But I prefer to rock it caseless.

From a Z30
    02-27-15 03:42 PM
    No protection!!! Raw sex!

Happy Passport User without Hotspot
    02-27-15 04:09 PM
62 123