11-12-15 12:48 PM
84 ... 234
tools
    I have also noticed that the autocorrect on the Passport is far superior to that of the Classic's. If BlackBerry were to put both devices' autocorrect on par with each other, then I'd be more inclined to go back to the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 12:43 AM
    I haven't, but I'm sure about one thing. If you go Passport, you'll destroy your chances to be a happy BlackBerry user in the long run, because I think this is happening for most people buying the Passport:

Stage 1: "What a beast! Awesome! Super fast! Unique! Love it!"

Stage 2: "I wish, I had 4 row keyboards."

Stage 3: "I wish, I had trackpad."

Stage 4: "The phone is still nice, but I'm tired of that size." This is the PROBLEM 1 in the long run.

Stage 5: "I want a new phone, that is more portable, but it still has to be a BlackBerry" and here is the PROBLEM 2, because if you go from Passport to another BlackBerry, it will be a huge downgrade.
    I got my Passport in January and followed this thought process exactly. Finally ordered a Classic 'just to try it out'. Re-discovered the joys of 1-handed use, accurate text editing and cut-&-paste, and a more portable phone.

Sold my Passport yesterday. I will miss that big weird beast

Posted from my Classic
    09-29-15 01:37 AM
    I was about to buy a classic and leave my original passport, decided to give the silver edition a chance and it is so comfortable, great

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 06:01 PM
    I'm going thru the same scenario. I have the SE and ordered a Classic and love both!!!!

As of now, I'm using the Classic during the work week and the SE at home as my tablet at night and on the weekends.

Don't know which way I'll go, but I do plan on keeping the SE and Classic for a long time. It's actually not too bad switching between the 2?

Sent via SE Passport
    10-01-15 11:57 PM
    I'm going thru the same scenario. I have the SE and ordered a Classic and love both!!!!

As of now, I'm using the Classic during the work week and the SE at home as my tablet at night and on the weekends.

Don't know which way I'll go, but I do plan on keeping the SE and Classic for a long time. It's actually not too bad switching between the 2?

Sent via SE Passport
    I had an original Passport but decided I preferred the Classic instead. Now, I'm contemplating getting a SE Passport because it's such a beautiful device to me. Sadly, I'd probably still reach for the Classic...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 03:55 PM
    Silver is still a 2 hand device but it is way more confortable than the original. I am so happy with it.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 08:56 PM
    Me. Switched from classic to passport. Than again from passport to classic 3 times now again on the Classic the passport was too big to handle.
    Love my classic now again best device I ever had like my old bold 9700

Posted via CB10
    Just wondering now, are you still on your Classic?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 07:55 AM
    Hi,
    I switched from original PP to Classic yesterday. So far I'm very happy with the classic. Keys are similar to my old bold 9930, keyboard is easier to type on as my PP was very stiff. Haven't tested camera yet. PP is great device tho, and I'll probably switch to it now and then. Classic feels like 'coming home' as I loved the Bold which I used for years.

Still getting used to much smaller screen than PP but LOVE the rounded corners and one handed usage.

I forgot to mention the reason why I switched was the PP was so big to hold and those pointy corners!!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 12:29 PM
    I switched from a white unlocked Passport to a black Classic. So far so good. Love the one handed operation.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 12:48 PM
84 ... 234