I can! Just tried it and wrote an email perfectly!
    Anyone else can/tried doing it this way? Can't see any folks on touch typing devices do the same!!!

BBM @ 2C1C340C / Blue BlackBerry Classic!
    Q10Bold likes this.
    03-30-16 03:04 AM
    I can. I wrote this wjole thing without looking ay the keys. (I only made 2 errors, so I nearly can)

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 03:16 AM
    I fare pretty well... usually make one error per line. I need some practice still, haha.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-30-16 04:23 AM
    I can I just can't do the symbols. I was able to type without looking within the first few hours of having the phone.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Classic
    03-30-16 04:54 AM
    Yo.

Posted via CB10
    J_Apryono likes this.
    03-30-16 05:52 AM
    I can totally ryppe without looking at the keys
    I typed this on my pzzslfg

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 06:11 AM
    Now lery mr trh mu lucg (now let me try my luck) - hahaha i guess i can't! :P
    Meenix likes this.
    03-30-16 07:14 AM
    Here I am typing without looking at the keys!
    03-30-16 08:18 AM
    Let ne try thus one more time - i'm getting better at this! hahaha
    03-30-16 08:22 AM
    I do it all of the time. Type texts while walking without running into things or people and still keep situational awareness. Typed all of this without looking.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-30-16 09:23 AM
    I've never been able to master that, sadly.

Still, it's WAAAAAY better than a VKB: if I have to use the wife's iPhone to even put in the wifi password, I'm ready to hurl the stupid thing at a wall!
    undefinederror and QNX4all like this.
    03-30-16 09:42 AM
    Getting there gradually, very cool. Even better when paying attention to a meeting.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 09:50 AM
    Yup!
    I'm not that bad at it either.

It amuses me to type out a text while i'm watching someone else type on their silly touchscreen.
    They seem so enveloped.... completely fixated on their sheet of glass. And they keep reaching for that backspace key :P

I typed all this without looking at the phone....I must admit, though, that if a work contains ER, then sometimes I accidentally type RE when I roll my thumb along those two letters.

Posted via CB10

Edit:
    I'm adding this to note to say that since I don't look at the keyboard, I can watch the bottom of the screen and use the word prediction.
    I've turned the prediction on last week to test it out and see if I like it. So far i'm not too great at it when typing normally, but the word prediction greatly improves one handed typing speeds.
    03-30-16 10:36 AM
    Now that I've had mine classic for two weeks the muscle memory has came back from having my bold. Did this yesterday actually when someone asked me a question I looked up at them but was still typing and realized it. Lol
    03-30-16 10:38 AM
    Too be honest the M and the $ keys trip me up a bit. Ditto for the Z and alt keys. But once I get used to those, I should do well. I blame the Passport as those keys are arranged somewhat differently on that device and was using that for over a year until I picked up a Classic a couple of weeks ago.
    03-30-16 11:57 AM
    Too be honest the M and the $ keys trip me up a bit. Ditto for the Z and alt keys. But once I get used to those, I should do well. I blame the Passport as those keys are arranged somewhat differently on that device and was using that for over a year until I picked up a Classic a couple of weeks ago.
    One reason I would never use a Passport. The non-standard keyboard will throw off my muscle memory. Can't have that.

03-30-16 12:17 PM
    I can easily I wrote this post without even looking at the keyboard. That's why I love the classic and will continue using it till the end

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 01:56 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 02:15 AM
    I started using a BlackBerry all the way back with the Curve 8900, so I've had plenty of time to practice over the past seven years or so. I've been able to type without looking ever since my Bold 9900 (I had the Curve 8900, then the Torch 9800, then the Bold 9900, then the Q10, and now the Priv).

I am so experienced with using a physical keyboard that I don't think I will ever be able to use anything else. If BlackBerry stops making hardware for whatever reason, I'm doomed; virtual keyboards make me want to punch a wall.

Posted via the BlackBerry slider
    03-31-16 11:21 PM
    I type on my classic all the time without (or barely) looking. One handed too!

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    04-01-16 12:30 AM
    I started using a BlackBerry all the way back with the Curve 8900, so I've had plenty of time to practice over the past seven years or so. I've been able to type without looking ever since my Bold 9900 (I had the Curve 8900, then the Torch 9800, then the Bold 9900, then the Q10, and now the Priv).

I am so experienced with using a physical keyboard that I don't think I will ever be able to use anything else. If BlackBerry stops making hardware for whatever reason, I'm doomed; virtual keyboards make me want to punch a wall.

Posted via the BlackBerry slider
    Even when you "master" the vkb, you still make more mistakes. All of my friends who have been glass slab users for many many years cannot seem to type out a full sentence without some kind of mistake, most of the time multiple mistakes... I'm way too much of a perfectionist to be able to stand that...

fkornre likes this.
    04-01-16 08:05 AM
    I'm actually impressed how accurate the voice dictation is when entering text via voice, very accurate! I love it.

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    04-01-16 10:00 AM
    I'm actually impressed how accurate the voice dictation is when entering text via voice, very accurate! I love it.

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    I never like using things that require voice. First issue is privacy, and the other is that it's not always possible depending on situation. So I don't like so much inconsistency in the way I do things. But that's just personal preference.

fkornre likes this.
    04-01-16 10:21 AM
    I think I can. OK, it's not a classic, it's a Q10. I just jave a little difficulty with punctuation sometimes. But on the whole it's ok. I am typing this without looking at the keyvoard. Let's see how it turns out.

Update: *eyes open* so, just two typos. Hmm.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 12:57 PM
    So I don't like so much inconsistency in the way I do things. But that's just personal preference.
    I'm 110% with you. You seem to have the same OCD tendencies that I also have.
    04-01-16 01:41 PM
27 12