Does anyone know if/when the Blackberry Classic in white will have an American release? WAITING FOR IT.
    11-19-15 02:45 AM
    Does anyone know if/when the Blackberry Classic in white will have an American release? WAITING FOR IT.
    They don't have them already? Not on Amazon or shopbb?

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-19-15 05:48 PM
    They have been on Amazon unlocked for months....in the words of Marvin Gaye, war is not the answer.

J Be....Here But Gone...
    11-22-15 03:14 AM
    It will never be coming to carriers if that's what you mean. You'll have to buy one unlocked from BlackBerry's online store or Amazon.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    11-22-15 11:16 AM
    It will never be coming to carriers if that's what you mean. You'll have to buy one unlocked from BlackBerry's online store or Amazon.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    They don't have any white ones listed on Blackberry's website, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. And the ones on Amazon are international versions that have limitations.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-22-15 11:39 AM
    The white was available in the US for a very short time when it was released. It never was released in Canada. But the cobalt blue is sharp!

Using my Cobalt Blue BlackBerry Classic :-)
    11-22-15 02:59 PM
    They don't have any white ones listed on Blackberry's website, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. And the ones on Amazon are international versions that have limitations.
    My bad. I just assumed they'd be there and I assumed the OP was talking about a carrier release I guess those assumptions were wrong. I did just check on the US site for myself and I think it's odd how they have a black one and a blue one, but no white.
    11-22-15 07:56 PM
    My bad. I just assumed they'd be there and I assumed the OP was talking about a carrier release I guess those assumptions were wrong. I did just check on the US site for myself and I think it's odd how they have a black one and a blue one, but no white.
    Yea, I wish there was a White unlocked US version too..Id get one right now! I've made up my mind I'm not getting a Priv till at least Jan when new versions come out that have fixed all the bugs and hardware issues.

11-23-15 10:09 AM
    I've been using a white one I bought from amazon on at&t, for a few months now. Haven't noticed any issues.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 10:24 AM
    I've been using a white one I bought from amazon on at&t, for a few months now. Haven't noticed any issues.

Posted via CB10
    Is it a international version? I had a international version once and it was a pain-in-the-a**! Couldn't get MMS 100% of the time, also missed SMS, and couldn't keep my Internet working on it either!

11-23-15 10:37 AM
    UK version, sqc100-1 I believe. Couple easy tweaks to setup re: apn etc to get mms working on att, never had an issue with wifi/data or missing texts.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 01:41 AM
    UK version, sqc100-1 I believe. Couple easy tweaks to setup re: apn etc to get mms working on att, never had an issue with wifi/data or missing texts.

Posted via CB10
    If you could do me a solid and post those "tweeks", because I'm thinking of getting the White Classic but I don't want to have any issues.. I'll be using it on TMOBILE

11-26-15 10:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    Actually I'm on ATT and if you have the tweeks to get it to fully function I'd buy the international version too.
    11-26-15 01:20 PM
    Actually I'm on ATT and if you have the tweeks to get it to fully function I'd buy the international version too.
    The only real tweak I had to do was reset the apn settings so I could get mms working, but this is only necessary if you restore from a previous backup. Mms should work fine if not.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=882876

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 03:50 PM
    The only real tweak I had to do was reset the apn settings so I could get mms working, but this is only necessary if you restore from a previous backup. Mms should work fine if not.
    APN and MMS Settings for ATT - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    Ah, okay cool, thanks. I never restore from backups so I shouldn't have any issues then.
    11-30-15 04:27 PM