I wanted to reinstall App Gap after a security wipe and it doesn't show up in BB world. Did it get pulled? That would suck bc I paid for it ... : /
    03-01-16 09:10 PM
    I wanted to reinstall App Gap after a security wipe and it doesn't show up in BB world. Did it get pulled? That would suck bc I paid for it ... : /
    Open BBW
    Swipe right
    Tap My World
    Tap My Apps & Games
    Tap Available

Scroll to find App Gap

Any app you've purchased for your device under you BBID and compatible with the device will show there.
    03-01-16 09:18 PM
    Open BBW
    Swipe right
    Tap My World
    Tap My Apps & Games
    Tap Available

Scroll to find App Gap

Any app you've purchased for your device under you BBID and compatible with the device will show there.
    I did check "My World - My Apps & Games" and "Available" but it doesn't show up. Also nothing in "Updates." Weird.
    03-01-16 09:23 PM
    I did check "My World - My Apps & Games" and "Available" but it doesn't show up. Also nothing in "Updates." Weird.
    That is strange. Just a second, I'll get you a direct link.
    03-01-16 09:31 PM
    03-01-16 09:33 PM
    [QUOTE=semime;12293798]The App Gap

I click on your link and get this msg.: "Unknown item
    The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )"
    03-01-16 09:35 PM
    I just downloaded it from the link to my device so I can confirm it's still there. Maybe refreshing your BBW or waiting a bit... disconnect/turn off your mobile and WiFi... switch from one to the other and retry... all have been helpful to me at some point when I'm facing BBW issues.
    03-01-16 09:42 PM
    thank you. will try.
    03-01-16 09:46 PM
    thank you. will try.
    You're welcome. My only other suggestion (and please don't take offense) would be to make certain you're logged in with the same Blackberry ID the purchase was made & recheck the Available listing - scroll all the way down to the T's if you haven't... The App Gap is how it's listed.
    03-01-16 09:55 PM
    Failing the above there are a ton of alternative apps that provide the same functionality.

Here's a free one 'till you get your app gap back:

Check out Invisibicon in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59963491
    03-01-16 10:11 PM
    Nope, no App Gap. Weird. Logging in and out and restarting the device didn't work. I'll try the alternative app you sent. Thanks again.
    03-02-16 08:48 AM
    Works for me in the BBW app here in the UK. When I open in the browser (desktop mode) I get the same error.

BBW seems to be having some difficulties of late, so maybe try again in a few days/weeks. You should probably also let the dev know that his sales will likely be down for a while...
    03-02-16 10:27 AM
    Works for me in the BBW app here in the UK. When I open in the browser (desktop mode) I get the same error.

BBW seems to be having some difficulties of late, so maybe try again in a few days/weeks. You should probably also let the dev know that his sales will likely be down for a while...
    No need to let me know.

BlackBerry doesn't support the platform, so I stopped.
    03-02-16 09:50 PM
    Great. O__o Seems like BlackBerry totally lost it over the last year. I've been a loyal user for years but with the ending support of WhatsApp and more and more developers leaving a sinking ship ... oh boy. Well, thanks for the response.
    03-02-16 10:20 PM