Hello everyone!
    I'm planning to buy a Classic to use it as my second device.
    Also I'm quite interested in buying the blue Edition since the color is remarkable!
    The only problem is that I can't find it anywhere here, neither in shops nor in online shops. Amazon has two offers but they are all qwerty keyboards and I need a qwertz one.
    Does anyone know where I possibly could order one over here?
    Thanks in advance!

Posted via my lovely Passport ~
    03-26-16 08:01 AM
    Only option for you is to order it from netherlands I guess!!!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-26-16 08:08 AM
    There simply is no blue QWERTZ Version. I guess on the software side you've got the option to change the keyboard to german layout, but I'm not sure.

The most affordable Blueberry is on Amazon Italia for about 360. At least last time I checked the price there.

Via SQC100-1/10.3.2.2836
    03-26-16 08:12 AM
    well sorry yes you are right, no blue Classic in Germany, only black, which is very stylish anyway.
    Yep you may better of go shopping around the nabouring countries if you want a QWERTZ
    but have you tried https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de
    lots of Classic offered there.
    But if you want a new one try http://de.blackberry.com/smartphones.../overview.html sold direct from Blackberry sales Germany (unlocked)
    another source is https://shop.vodafone.de/Shop/handys...berry-classic/ they actually sell devices without a contract too, just click your way past the "weiter zu den Tarifen" and buy without a contract, or just call them and order one via phone without a contract like as a CallYa device.
    Price without contract is 319,90 at the moment.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    03-26-16 08:18 AM
    Telekom has it in stores (well in frankfurt), and I think vodafone too.....

Edit: just realised you are looking for the blue one. So, no....no shop has this on display.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by hplovecraft; 03-26-16 at 09:55 AM.
    03-26-16 08:34 AM
    Cyberport sells the black Classic for 299.

Via SQC100-1/10.3.2.2836
    03-26-16 09:31 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys!
    Btw. since there doesn't seem to be a qwertz version of the blue Classic, is it confirmed that one can change the keyboard layout settings to German and use the qwertz layout instead of the qwerty one?

There simply is no blue QWERTZ Version. I guess on the software side you've got the option to change the keyboard to german layout, but I'm not sure.

The most affordable Blueberry is on Amazon Italia for about 360. At least last time I checked the price there.

Via SQC100-1/10.3.2.2836

03-26-16 09:39 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys!
    Btw. since there doesn't seem to be a qwertz version of the blue Classic, is it confirmed that one can change the keyboard layout settings to German and use the qwertz layout instead of the qwerty one?
    yep that's right!
    well I actually doing it the other way round, got a QWERTZ keyboard but GB language settings, doing so on my Classic and Passport too.
    need to go to -System settings/Language and Input/External Keyboard- set the actual keyboard that is physically present like QWERTZ or QWERTY you have to use, thereafter go to -Input Language- and change the needed "Display Language" you want to see or use on the screen.
    Doesn't matter what PKB the device got, only need to adjusting for the screen layout.
    I personally would rather have QWERTY on my Classic but that is not available to me.
    in short: BB OS10 allows to setup the PKB and the display screen individually from each other.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    Razuberi likes this.
    03-26-16 09:59 AM