Hi all. When I first got my Blackberry Classic and I started texting, when I pushed enter it would give me the option to send my message, so i had to hit the button twice. I like this though because then i don't accidentally send a text before i'm done. For some reason, when i hit enter it immediately sends the text now. Any way to get it back to when it prompts you to confirm before it sends the message (which is what it does when you hit the track button to send)? Thanks.

P.S. I've already tried a system wipe and it didn't work.
    05-09-15 10:31 PM
    Hi all. When I first got my Blackberry Classic and I started texting, when I pushed enter it would give me the option to send my message, so i had to hit the button twice. I like this though because then i don't accidentally send a text before i'm done. For some reason, when i hit enter it immediately sends the text now. Any way to get it back to when it prompts you to confirm before it sends the message (which is what it does when you hit the track button to send)? Thanks.

In the Hub, down on the bottom right is a button with three dots (Overflow Menu). Tap that, tap Settings, tap Text Messages, turn off "Use Enter Key To Send" which is the second option in the list.

When I hit enter it sends my texts immediately without prompting me first (like it used to), how can I get it to do this?-img_20150509_224404.png

In the Hub, down on the bottom right is a button with three dots (Overflow Menu). Tap that, tap Settings, tap Text Messages, turn off "Use Enter Key To Send" which is the second option in the list.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150509_224404.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	352006
    05-09-15 10:48 PM