Ok the PassPort has been released. When are we going to get information on the Q20? At least give us some specifications or confirm prior pictures.
    KDB84, yas61 and phuoc like this.
    09-30-14 05:26 PM
    I think they are waiting for the Passport excitement to die down a bit first. Another month or so for info I'd guess.
    09-30-14 05:37 PM
    I'm not sure that's how leaks work,..

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 05:41 PM
    Isn't the Q20 coming out in "mid" November? I would think one month before release date is a little short.
    09-30-14 06:28 PM
    They did leak information!!!

It's called the CLASSIC!!!!!!
    09-30-14 06:30 PM
    They did leak information!!!

It's called the CLASSIC!!!!!!
    Define "CLASSIC"

Full Definition of CLASSIC
    1)
    a : serving as a standard of excellence : of recognized value <classic literary works>
    b : traditional, enduring <classic designs>
    c : characterized by simple tailored lines in fashion year after year <a classic suit>
    2)
    : of or relating to the ancient Greeks and Romans or their culture : classical
    3)
    a : historically memorable <a classic battle>
    b : noted because of special literary or historical associations <Paris is the classic refuge of expatriates>
    4)
    a : authentic, authoritative
    b : typical <a classic example of chicanery> <a classic error>
    5)
    capitalized : of or relating to the period of highest development of Mesoamerican and especially Mayan culture about a.d. 300–900
    09-30-14 06:35 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Focus is totally on the successful launch and rollout of their flagship passport phone..

Classic will be awesome when it's released.... expect news towards November....

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:12 PM
    Define "CLASSIC"

1)
    a : serving as a standard of excellence : of recognized value <classic literary works>
    c : characterized by simple tailored lines in fashion year after year <a classic suit>
    2)
    : of or relating to the ancient Greeks and Romans or their culture : classical
    3)
    a : historically memorable <a classic battle>
    b : noted because of special literary or historical associations <Paris is the classic refuge of expatriates>
    4)
    a : authentic, authoritative
    b : typical <a classic example of chicanery> <a classic error>
    5)
    capitalized : of or relating to the period of highest development of Mesoamerican and especially Mayan culture about a.d. 300–900
    Give it a rest already.
    09-30-14 11:52 PM
    Isn't the Q20 coming out in "mid" November? I would think one month before release date is a little short.
    No its not, but the CLASSIC will be coming out. Enjoy and spread the word!
    09-30-14 11:54 PM
    Ok the PassPort has been released. When are we going to get information on the Q20? At least give us some specifications or confirm prior pictures.
    It's basically a Q10 with Z30 internals. I don't think there's really much more to leak here.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 12:10 AM
    I understand the need to keep the spot light on the Passport, but ****. I've been waiting for the Classic for some time. Since it was announce to be completely honest. I could care less about the Passport and want the Classic now!
    KDB84 and wilber1 like this.
    10-01-14 12:24 AM
    I understand the need to keep the spot light on the Passport, but ****. I've been waiting for the Classic for some time. Since it was announce to be completely honest. I could care less about the Passport and want the Classic now!
    So, you could care less about the Passport? So you do care then?
    10-01-14 12:54 AM
    I don't know what I said! ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'M NOT THINKING STRAIGHT BECAUSE I WANT THE BLACKBERRY CLASSIC NOW AND AM FULL OF RAGE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    10-01-14 01:04 AM
    It's basically a Q10 with Z30 internals. I don't think there's really much more to leak here.

Posted via CB10
    Nothing confirmed only rumors until we see one in someone's hands testing it.
    KDB84 likes this.
    10-01-14 01:19 AM
    That's true, we don't know what the final spec sheet will look like because BlackBerry themselves could be still changing it as we speak. I would say around the 20th -25th October would be a good time to start leaking info. Simply because that's 1 month before the device releases

BlackBerry 10 Wallpapers (BBM Channel) C004635F8
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-01-14 01:55 AM
    It's going to be entering production VERY soon if it hasn't already. Unless we've been looking at super early prototypes, I'd say the specifications are pretty much finalized at this point.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-01-14 02:37 AM
    I expect leaks coming in mid October to build for November release .Passport looks like a great phone for business personalty I cant see me carrying it in my shirt pocket, so waiting for classic .
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-01-14 06:56 AM
    Yeah, if they are going to release this thing in Nov it's already being made.

If the classic is just a q10 with z30 guts then a passport is just a bloated castrated q10

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-01-14 07:20 AM
    I'm resigned to thinking that it's probably mid to late November, if not December before we can get our hands on a Classic. I would LOVE to see it Nov 1 (pulled that date out of my arse, I haven't heard any rumours about Nov 1, just Nov), but I think we would have seen something more by now if it's to be released in a months time. I'll start counting down once we see more sneak peeks!
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-01-14 08:42 AM
    I don't know what I said! ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'M NOT THINKING STRAIGHT BECAUSE I WANT THE BLACKBERRY CLASSIC NOW AND AM FULL OF RAGE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    :-D lol, I'm with you, the wait is killer!

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-01-14 05:02 PM
    Could the delayed release be because BB under stocked the PassPort and is waiting for the restock to sell down?
    ?
    10-10-14 09:51 AM
    Define "CLASSIC"

1)
    c : characterized by simple tailored ...
    You know you're doing the wrong thing, don't you? )
    10-12-14 06:15 PM
    You can wait no matter how long you want to, but your impatience won't make the release of Classic any sooner ) you might want to do something else while Classic isn't out yet )
    10-12-14 06:17 PM