Recently i note that trying to select whatsapp individual conversations directly on the hub (to see only the individual conversations, not the group ones) it freezes and will not work anymore untill i restart the hub.

Is it un unsovable question ?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-17 06:46 AM
    you on the latest update?
    03-06-17 09:55 AM
    Yes, even on the previous version it was the same. It will always freeze after view selection on the hub.
    has anybody done it Successfully (choose individual or groups views only) ?
    03-06-17 07:50 PM
    I just want to say that the Hub on BlackBerry 10 has had this issue for a very long time. Its not entirely consistent when/where it happens, but it does happen. Its also definitely a bug in the hub, but I'm not sure its one that BlackBerry themselves have ever taken seriously or investigated.

When so few "third party apps" use something, its often easy for them to forget that it may have issues that need fixing.
    03-07-17 10:38 AM
    Do I understand correctly? You have the option in the HUB to only show individual chats? How do you enable this?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 11:42 AM
    Do I understand correctly? You have the option in the HUB to only show individual chats? How do you enable this?

Posted via CB10
    Mine are just all listed in the Hub just like any other message. It's a shame there is a bug, but it isn't likely it will be fixed since they are stopping support soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 11:51 AM
    Mine are just all listed in the Hub just like any other message. It's a shame there is a bug, but it isn't likely it will be fixed since they are stopping support soon.

Posted via CB10
    That's different than what OP stated. I have them all in the HUB, individual chats and groups. And there's the single view, but that also shows all messages, individual and groups ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 12:05 PM
    That's different than what OP stated. I have them all in the HUB, individual chats and groups. And there's the single view, but that also shows all messages, individual and groups ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted via CB10
    Yes, its different. If, on the hub, you select whatsapp on the left menu than it will show all the messages, and now you have whatsapp on the upper banner of the hub. To select the view mode you have to press on "whatsapp" on the upper banner and it will pop down the options (the same way you select folders on your email account)....but from this moment it freezes all the time (i have to say i got it one time and could choose individual chats, but after some scrooling it froze)
    Last edited by aluiziomachado; 03-07-17 at 08:16 PM.
    03-07-17 08:05 PM
    Oh snap, never thought of checking that. Thank you, now my HUB froze

Posted via CB10
    03-08-17 01:53 AM