[/U][/U]

to Invictus0 and Luciano GC

Unfortunately I can no longer send WA messages, the chat is blocked on every single mobile number telling me "you can not send messages in this chat because Whatsapp no longer supports this phone". If I try to generate the file to export the conversations for Android, it says to me "Warning this feature is not supported" if I go ahead and touch "Prepare" tells me "Can not prepare the conversation export because Whatsapp does not have a valid network connection "this message has given me since the first days of 2018.
    Attachment 433246
    That could be why, @dkonigsberg_wa can confirm but I assume once your WhatsApp client stops working you can't make backups anymore.

You won't be able to import the chats on your Keyone but have you tried email export? There is also this option,

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l#post13112190
    Luciano GC likes this.
    01-12-18 03:58 PM
    That could be why, @dkonigsberg_wa can confirm but I assume once your WhatsApp client stops working you can't make backups anymore.

You won't be able to import the chats on your Keyone but have you tried email export? There is also this option,

Good option. I think, at this point it's the only way!

@maurotr, try it, and then, let us know!
    01-12-18 04:03 PM

GREAT !!!

I had never seen this option. Now I have a file messageStore.db according to you can convert it to a file .crypt12 in order to load it on Whatsapp Android?
    01-13-18 02:19 AM
    GREAT !!!

I had never seen this option. Now I have a file messageStore.db according to you can convert it to a file .crypt12 in order to load it on Whatsapp Android?
    I don't believe there's a way to convert it. At this point if the Android export option no longer works I think all you can do is a manual email backup or unencryped database export. Neither will import on your Keyone but at least you'll have a copy of your old conversations.

dkonigsberg_wa would know for sure if an Android export can still be done (he's the developer behind WhatsApp on BB10) but I'm not sure how often he visits the forums.
    01-13-18 10:04 AM
    I don't believe there's a way to convert it. At this point if the Android export option no longer works I think all you can do is a manual email backup or unencryped database export. Neither will import on your Keyone but at least you'll have a copy of your old conversations.

dkonigsberg_wa would know for sure if an Android export can still be done (he's the developer behind WhatsApp on BB10) but I'm not sure how often he visits the forums.
    It seems that this export for Android worked with beta testing but I do not know if it is still active, do you know anything about it?
    01-13-18 01:52 PM
    It seems that this export for Android worked with beta testing but I do not know if it is still active, do you know anything about it?
    The Android export feature was working a few weeks ago so I assume if your app no longer has access to the WhatsApp service it won't work anymore.
    01-13-18 02:14 PM
    now, wa, is dead for good

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 09:47 PM
    I have whatsapp installed and everything works except backing up chats to google drive.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 11:48 PM
    I have whatsapp installed and everything works except backing up chats to google drive.

Posted via CB10
    How did u do that? My whatsapp has just stopped working. I'll be glad if I can get a link to download again
    01-15-18 03:36 AM
    Blackberry has to solve this problem asap. Some of us can't buy a new phone. Not now. It's even annoying that some other cheaper phones still have access and blackberry Classic can't. So frustrating
    01-15-18 03:39 AM
    You can download aptiode and install from there or you can use the following link https://m.apkpure.com/whatsapp-messenger/com.whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    01-15-18 03:44 AM
    How did u do that? My whatsapp has just stopped working. I'll be glad if I can get a link to download again
    Blackberry has to solve this problem asap. Some of us can't buy a new phone. Not now. It's even annoying that some other cheaper phones still have access and blackberry Classic can't. So frustrating
    Download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box when warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

You will need an SD card for this to work.
    01-15-18 07:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    have you installed one of the new versions of Whatsapp for android? but you have not recovered the old chats, right?
    01-16-18 09:51 AM
    Yup all chats are gone

Posted via CB10
    01-16-18 10:42 AM
    I've been able to download the android whatsapp but I can't transfer any form of media. Pls help
    01-17-18 03:27 AM
    For those who didn't install Android WA + WA Fix, don't want to risk if it works or whatever...
    I have a BB Classic and this works..for now

1. Change your Date to 1.1.2018.
    2. Now, open WA via icon in your menu, send some test message to someone and get a reply one.
    3. While still in WA(don't close it, just minimize) change your date in phone Settings, put everything back to normal/auto update.
    4. Exit Settings, Exit WA.
    Now you should be able to communicate with everybody from existing Chats entering WA Chat ONLY via BB Hub. Just avoid entering WA via app icon. Enter your Chats only over BB Hub!
    From my experience, you can repeat these steps anytime if you enter WA via main menu icon by mistake.

It's a bit silly, but it works and my phone is up to date and everything works as usuall.

Cheers
    01-17-18 07:21 AM
    Hello all,

Android WA + Fixer works quite fine (with sum bugs, but whatever). Do you have some tips how to solve video sending? Video recieving is ok, even the larger ones (50mb e.g.), sending text messages and pictures as well works fine, but there is still problem with sending videos, regardless size of it. It's not because of mentioned 16mb limit - I cannot send even video about 2 sec and cca 1mb.
    01-18-18 04:51 AM
    Hello all,

Android WA + Fixer works quite fine (with sum bugs, but whatever). Do you have some tips how to solve video sending? Video recieving is ok, even the larger ones (50mb e.g.), sending text messages and pictures as well works fine, but there is still problem with sending videos, regardless size of it. It's not because of mentioned 16mb limit - I cannot send even video about 2 sec and cca 1mb.
    Same here! Thought it works, but no...no matter the size.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-18 09:28 AM
    Whatsfixer never worked for me no matter what I tried.

I wonder if there is a way to continue using the BB10 version of what's app?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-18 10:26 PM
    I am thinking of buying the Q10 and trying to install the whatsfixer, but am not sure which operating system I need in order to do that.....does it have to be 10.3.3 or can it be lower?
    02-21-18 01:11 PM
    I am thinking of buying the Q10 and trying to install the whatsfixer, but am not sure which operating system I need in order to do that.....does it have to be 10.3.3 or can it be lower?
    10.3.1 or newer.
    02-21-18 01:27 PM
171 ... 567