Hi to all,hope this video i uploaded in Youtube may help anyone want to use Whatsapp in his/her Blackberry 10 OS after December 31 2017
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    01-04-18 05:55 PM
    Cool... but the video doesn't address the biggest issue people have when using the Android app, which is sending media files. Mostly everyone knows they need to install the Android version and it 'works'......until they try and send pics and video and then it dies in the water without the help of WhatsFixer.
    trustgsmx1 likes this.
    01-04-18 06:11 PM
    There's no need to go to a random site for the APK either, you can get it straight from WhatsApp.

https://www.whatsapp.com/android/
    01-04-18 06:23 PM
    Can we register in android app after the official whatsapp stop working?
    Or should we do it now itself?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163
    01-04-18 11:31 PM
    do it now, you MIGHT get locked out otherwise
    01-04-18 11:50 PM
    This whatsFixer is still in infant stage and definitely it can be able to work smoothly in different BB 10 models. At the end, BB has to do something to restore all the applications but especially those e mail users because of its push e mail.
    BB classic user

Posted via CB10
    01-05-18 12:22 AM
    This whatsFixer is still in infant stage and definitely it can be able to work smoothly in different BB 10 models. At the end, BB has to do something to restore all the applications but especially those e mail users because of its push e mail.
    BB classic user

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry won't do anything since they're not in the device business anymore. BlackBerry Mobile will sell you a KEYone or Motion.
    01-05-18 06:21 AM
    My question on whether all push emails could still be functioning not at the end of the day? If I log out, could it still be log in to read email? BB classic has been my 3rd model that has been with me for almost past two years other than iphone 7 plus. BBM or BB world are not my concern.
    Please advise.
    Pg sheng, Malaysia
    Dated 5th Jan 2017
    22:50
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-18 08:49 AM
    I'm using nemory's solution. It works decent enough, I don't like how the notifications work (as alerts) but at least it works and so far no lag so can't complain. It will do until I retire the bb10 device.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-18 07:34 PM
    I bought nemory's App but it seems to be almost the same as thew apk but with themes.
    01-05-18 07:44 PM
    I bought nemory's App but it seems to be almost the same as thew apk but with themes.
    I think it's just a modified Whatsapp apk so it can work with the "Whatsup10 fixer"

Posted via CB10
    01-05-18 09:16 PM
    Any whatsapp that is downloaded from Android won't be smooth other than from BB OS.

Pg sheng BB classic Malaysia
    01-08-18 09:08 AM
    My question on whether all push emails could still be functioning not at the end of the day? If I log out, could it still be log in to read email? BB classic has been my 3rd model that has been with me for almost past two years other than iphone 7 plus. BBM or BB world are not my concern.
    Please advise.
    Pg sheng, Malaysia
    Dated 5th Jan 2017
    22:50
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    EMAIL will continue to work probably for another 10 years. EMAIL has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 10:25 AM
    Any whatsapp that is downloaded from Android won't be smooth other than from BB OS.

Pg sheng BB classic Malaysia
    Give it up. Whatsap BB10 is never coming back.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 10:25 AM
    My Whatsapp stopped working this morning. So i downloaded the Android Whatsapp from whatsapp and then ran the fixed. Now it's working. I am even able to do video call something i never got to do before on Bb10 Whatsapp. Making me wondering why i never thought of doing this before.

Anyway, is there a way to make android whatsapp messages to appear in the hub? Even tho it is listed in the account sections, the messages are not showing up in the hub. I get to see them there as notifications.
    01-15-18 01:35 PM
    My Whatsapp stopped working this morning. So i downloaded the Android Whatsapp from whatsapp and then ran the fixed. Now it's working. I am even able to do video call something i never got to do before on Bb10 Whatsapp. Making me wondering why i never thought of doing this before.

Anyway, is there a way to make android whatsapp messages to appear in the hub? Even tho it is listed in the account sections, the messages are not showing up in the hub. I get to see them there as notifications.
    Nemory's whatsapp apk that you can get from his website (assumed modified apk) coupled with his whatsup fixer which is on the app store. It does not put a separately accessible "whatsapp" group in the hub rathet all messages appear as an alert. It's not perfect but it works and it does get the messages to the hub.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-18 01:56 PM
    Nemory's whatsapp apk that you can get from his website (assumed modified apk) coupled with his whatsup fixer which is on the app store. It does not put a separately accessible "whatsapp" group in the hub rathet all messages appear as an alert. It's not perfect but it works and it does get the messages to the hub.

Posted via CB10
    What would be the point? That's exactly how the official android app handles notifications on BB10 as well.
    01-15-18 02:22 PM
    What would be the point? That's exactly how the official android app handles notifications on BB10 as well.
    I'll take your word for it because I've only used nemory's solution so I don't know. Either way alerts are still in the hub

Posted via CB10
    01-15-18 03:33 PM
    I'll take your word for it because I've only used nemory's solution so I don't know. Either way alerts are still in the hub

Posted via CB10
    Yeah Android apps on BB10 are limited to showing bell notifications in the Hub (or some derivative of them, like Skype). The Hub handles it much better on Android, shame BB10 never got anything like it.
    01-15-18 06:10 PM
    For those who didn't install Android WA + WA Fix, don't want to risk if it works or whatever...
    I have a BB Classic and this works..for now

1. Change your Date to 1.1.2018.
    2. Now, open WA via icon in your menu, send some test message to someone and get a reply one.
    3. While still in WA(don't close it, just minimize) change your date in phone Settings, put everything back to normal/auto update.
    4. Exit Settings, Exit WA.
    Now you should be able to communicate with everybody from existing Chats entering WA Chat ONLY via BB Hub. Just avoid entering WA via app icon. Enter your Chats only over BB Hub!
    From my experience, you can repeat these steps anytime if you enter WA via main menu icon by mistake.

It's a bit silly, but it works and my phone is up to date and everything works as usuall.

Cheers
    01-17-18 07:41 AM