Just encourage those who still maintain using BB classic, just download whatsapp from whatsapp website, click OS, get the setting you prefer, then download whatsfixer, click. If u download from Android, it won't run smoothly
    Enjoy your days

PG sheng BB classic user from Malaysia
    eiruvrav likes this.
    02-12-18 11:08 PM
    I really appreciated it. It works perfectly!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-18 12:03 AM
    Just encourage those who still maintain using BB classic, just download whatsapp from whatsapp website, click OS, get the setting you prefer, then download whatsfixer, click. If u download from Android, it won't run smoothly
    Enjoy your days

PG sheng BB classic user from Malaysia
    Hi Sheng, is really hard to see Malaysian still using BB10, I own a passport and classic. Let's chat more on maintain bb10, Add me BBM pin: 2C34C4EC

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    02-20-18 01:37 AM
    Hi there guys. I had to do that 2 months ago since Whatsapp stopped verifying accounts and I reinstalled it that way. The problem is BATTERY DROPS TWICE A DAY!!!!. I did everything to improve battery performance and yet no way. And Whatsapp is not working properly. Notifications in the Hub are useless, when you use the app it works slow, really slow, adding a contact from the app is impossible, look a profile and you'll see half a profile, and so on. Also the Whatsapp Fixer helps but IT DO NOT SOLVES the problem with media. Also audio messages work bad, really really really bad, so many times they cannot be sent.... I'm so frustrated, version 17.2 of Whatsapp was the best ever integrated in the hub, also the CLASSIC was the best BB cell ever. I feel so nostalgic about that. Anyhow, I could not wait, I use it extensively for work, so I got the keyone, one of these days I'll comment about it.
    02-20-18 07:42 PM
    Well, I'm quite happy with WA android port (well, at least I got used to it). After OS update (10.3.3.1435) and clean install after a security wipe I can even make the WA notifications led in green. I was not able to do this before.

Still got some issues when sending videos and GIFs, as well as pictures from WA level (it used to freeze my phone and create enormous thumbnail file in my system) but the latter I easly overcome by choosing picture from gallery and "share" it. Re fixer - Waat_a_fix worked for me.

I even managed to transfer my BB WA backup to android.
    Last edited by boni1629; 02-21-18 at 10:08 AM. Reason: some minor adjustments
    02-21-18 09:52 AM
    I managed to get about a day and half out on my phone. But I switch mobile data on and off. I noticed when its on the battery drains a lot faster.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-18 10:27 PM