I was using a passport prior switching to the priv - the only gripe being its batt life.. Of course there were other things like the hub etc which has been spoken at length. Apps wise, the priv is definitely better where the user experience is concerned (eg br team stream) but I have had no complaints when using that app or even other apps on the passport.

I was thinking of switching back to BlackBerry considering that its browser and its email client is reasonably good but I just wonder what's the user experience like when viewing spreadsheets using a classic?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-18-16 12:26 AM
    It seems just fine to me, but my spreadsheets are quite basic, just simple adding up. I have no idea how it'll react to more advanced excel stuff like VLOOKUPS and the like.
    01-18-16 08:21 AM
    No better device in current production for editing spreadsheets. I do hundreds per day during "QC marathons". Trackpad makes selection second nature. New rows can NOT be easily inserted, however. Without some cut & paste nonsense, anyway. I still use 9900 when expecting to require that function.

All of our spreadsheets originate on a PC CAD station so I have no experience with "fancy stuff" on handhelds. Just simple editing as data entry. Fwiw.

As far as just viewing, passport's screenestate gives it an edge. I just prefer trackpad for "aim & click", IMO.
    Last edited by idssteve; 01-18-16 at 08:51 AM.
    01-18-16 08:34 AM
    All I really do personally is keep track of my hours at work. For that spreadsheet it's awesome. I don't know about elaborate spreadsheets with functions such as VLOOKUP and things like that.

Posted via my Classic running on T-Mobile unlimited data SQC100-4/10.3.1.2267
    01-18-16 09:10 AM