The speaker is amazing on these new BlackBerry devices. I agree.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 08:33 PM
    The speaker is amazing on these new BlackBerry devices. I agree.

I totally agree with that!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 09:09 PM
    PKB, blinking LEDs (always thought those camera flash notification apps for the Androids and iPhones were silly. And extremely annoying.) Hub, near instant emails, toast notifications, peek. Did I mention the keyboard? Haha.

Just the fact it's a Blackberry. Not saying I'm one of those arrogant types who feels "entitled" because I'm using a Blackberry, but it's nice to be outside of the norm. And as one poster mentioned, if I want the apps, I'll use my Nexus 7 for it. Otherwise, all of the apps I need/use are available through Amazon or BBW.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 09:33 PM
    I find my self using the track-pad and tool belt quite a bit. I really feel like they're what's missing from the Q10 (and I actually loved my Q10).

Having the track-pad makes Internet browsing so much better. It was definitely a good decision to bring them back. Also, editing things I've written is a lot better now due to the track-pad.

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible Classic! 
    godsgift123 and TJ Strozier like this.
    05-26-15 09:39 PM
    I really like the Speakers. A lot louder that the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 10:53 PM
    It's my pocket rocket!!!

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 10:58 PM
    I know this is a minor thing, but I just LOVE hanging up the phone using the end key. I have had Z10, Q10, Z30 and Passport, but I haven't been able to use the end key since my Bold 9900 which I sold in early 2013 after I got the Z10.

It's really good to have that tool belt back. I thought I was over it since I've used four types of BlackBerry 10 devices since the Bold 9900, but now that I have the tool belt back, I realize how useful it really is.
    godsgift123 and 1ese like this.
    05-27-15 12:23 AM
    I disagree as well. Before my Classic, I was using an iPhone 5s and a BlackBerry Q10. The Classic allowed me to cancel out both phone and switch back to a singular primary device. Staying up to date with apps and games is for children in my opinion. I have an iPad if I want to play games.

To each it's own bud. You may also be happy with a nokia 3310, but that doesn't mean everybody agrees with you. Using apps and multimedia is better on the competitors device. I personally use my Classic for calls, emails and texts during my work hours...what BlackBerry is known for. Anything else is just not Blackberrys fort�. so everybody can't agree with you there

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 01:10 AM
    Pretty much a primary category for me as i dont care about periscope nor iphones

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 01:43 AM
    But truth be told...to everyone who is contemplating the purchase of the Classic...this is a SECONDARY device category. If you wanna stay up to date with the rest of the world and the new apps, i.e. Periscope, you will need an iPhone.
    So in short, Classic will never replace the iPhone, but it sure as heck beats it in terms of pounding out emails and texts. Heck even making a call seems professional and productive on the BB

Posted via CB10
    If you want a toy....then buy a iPhone or a Android....
    If you want a tool (to get things done)... then a BlackBerry phone wil do just perfect

The Classic was never designed to replace the iPhone... the Classic is a league of its own!!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    05-27-15 03:14 AM
    If you want a toy....then buy a iPhone or a Android....
    If you want a tool (to get things done)... then a BlackBerry phone wil do just perfect

The Classic was never designed to replace the iPhone... the Classic is a league of its own!!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    I agree the classic is in a league of its own!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 06:10 AM
    But truth be told...to everyone who is contemplating the purchase of the Classic...this is a SECONDARY device category. If you wanna stay up to date with the rest of the world and the new apps, i.e. Periscope, you will need an iPhone.
    So in short, Classic will never replace the iPhone, but it sure as heck beats it in terms of pounding out emails and texts. Heck even making a call seems professional and productive on the BB

Posted via CB10
    Nah, that's what I have an ipad for. I use it for games and netflix... My Classic is a near-perfect communications device. I'm not going to have 2 phones, ever, if I can help it.

Posted from BlackBerry Classic
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 06:52 AM
    Many may disagree but I personally feel this phone is well built and can absorb my clumsiness as I use it daily and prove the existance of gravity.
    TJ Strozier and godsgift123 like this.
    05-27-15 08:08 AM
    To each it's own bud. You may also be happy with a nokia 3310, but that doesn't mean everybody agrees with you. Using apps and multimedia is better on the competitors device. I personally use my Classic for calls, emails and texts during my work hours...what BlackBerry is known for. Anything else is just not Blackberrys fort�. so everybody can't agree with you there

Posted via CB10
    If you're happy with your other phones why in the world do you even need a BlackBerry? Lol

godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 09:01 AM
    Definitely the physical keyboard which includes the shortcuts and the tool belt.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 09:39 AM
    I agree 100% on the speaker being amazing. I have an HTC One M8 as well, and while BoomSound is better than what is on the classic, I'm shocked by how loud and clear BlackBerry was able to make their mono speaker

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 11:52 AM
    The keyboard, IMO the best keyboard on a BB10 device.
    The trackpad and toolbelt who allow a one hand operation.
    The form factor, IMO the Q10 is too small and the Passport too big, the Classic and the Z10 are perfect in size.
    godsgift123 and cazato like this.
    05-27-15 01:52 PM
    If you're happy with your other phones why in the world do you even need a BlackBerry? Lol

Lol...bro, please read my previous post. I explained the importance of a blackberry in work space. Emails, text and calls. It's miles ahead of the competition. You just answered your own problem as well. When you want to do other multimedia stuff, you use your ipad....i use my iphone 6 plus. Any difference then between you and I? Sadly, no

And I may be the black sheep here but I'd much rather have my own voice then to say "I agree I agree, BB is perfect in every way" just to be accepted here.. I love my BlackBerry but my opinion is my own

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 02:39 PM
    Speaking of keyboard shortcuts....does anyone know if any third-party developers have come up with something similar to QuickLaunch - which allowed you to long-press a key as well as press space & a key - thus doubling the possible shortcuts?
    05-27-15 02:41 PM
    Lol...bro, please read my previous post. I explained the importance of a blackberry in work space. Emails, text and calls. It's miles ahead of the competition. You just answered your own problem as well. When you want to do other multimedia stuff, you use your ipad....i use my iphone 6 plus. Any difference then between you and I? Sadly, no

And I may be the black sheep here but I'd much rather have my own voice then to say "I agree I agree, BB is perfect in every way" just to be accepted here.. I love my BlackBerry but my opinion is my own

Posted via CB10
    Fair enough.

05-27-15 04:00 PM
    Speaking of keyboard shortcuts....does anyone know if any third-party developers have come up with something similar to QuickLaunch - which allowed you to long-press a key as well as press space & a key - thus doubling the possible shortcuts?
    Also like ShortcutMe or similar for OS10?
    That was masterpiece on BB7!
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 04:05 PM
    The fact that the entire (or mostly) the OS can be used one handed and with the trackpad: helps keep me more accurate when editing texts or simply having less accidental screen taps.

Posted via CB10
    Xenolock and godsgift123 like this.
    05-28-15 06:07 AM
    Having done testing for our corporation I tested three iphones, mutitude of android and windows phones. I wasn't for any of them, just wanted a device that would do the job. Now, the app debate. Who need one million apps when a huge number of them are just redundant copies of one another? Love that old tired retort to our choice of blackberry! We gave a choice of touch or the classic and at first most chose touch but now we see the classic winning out.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-28-15 09:48 AM
    The best features for me is going through the hub and using "ALT" and the track pad to select multiple emails to mark as read. Also the copy and paste function is something no phone can match.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-29-15 11:17 PM
    The best features for me is going through the hub and using "ALT" and the track pad to select multiple emails to mark as read. Also the copy and paste function is something no phone can match.

Posted via CB10
    You just saved my life. I didn't know you could do that!

godsgift123 likes this.
    05-30-15 04:46 AM
52 123