Hey all what is your opinion on : https://blackberrydroidstore.com/ has anyone ever bought anything on there? I am trying to figure out if these are actually just your standard android apps you can get on apkpure or if they are actually tweaked to run on BB10 devices. It's kind of a weird business model so I was wondering what people's thoughts were?
    10-10-19 03:06 PM
    in short, Its a rip off, avoid it
    dozamike and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-10-19 03:08 PM
    There are always people looking to take advantage of others... sadly Nemory is one of those.

Some of the apps work, some don't. Some are just web wrappers. Some might be worth using....

If you need a particular app.... ask here and usually someone can tell you if it's possible and if so how.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-10-19 03:49 PM
    Hey all what is your opinion on : https://blackberrydroidstore.com/ has anyone ever bought anything on there? I am trying to figure out if these are actually just your standard android apps you can get on apkpure or if they are actually tweaked to run on BB10 devices. It's kind of a weird business model so I was wondering what people's thoughts were?
    Just use a Play Store client:

https://f-droid.org/repo/com.github....lpstore_46.apk
    10-10-19 03:58 PM
    It's his ripoff appstore he promotes on instagram. Every time he posts something about it, I comment for users not to buy anything. He hasn't blocked me yet.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    01-24-20 09:15 PM
    I understand what all of you are saying but what information of value could Nemory be siphoning? I have heard all the complaints and was frustrated with my other choices so I decided to try the Facebook messages from his Droid Store. It cost me $10 CND but I haven't bought any apps in a while so I decided to see. The app works very well with the exception of calling and video chat which I don't use in that app anyway. All in all it does the Jobe well and if there is an update needed I won't have to scour the Internet for it.

Yes it's a free app and he "stole" it and sold it but being a BB10 user with minimal choices I guess it's the old rule of supply and demand. Can't say I regret the purchase.

And correct me if I am wrong but this Web wrapper app will likely use less battery and resources then the original Facebook Messenger app. I've hear that Facebook apps gather lots of information about your phone like battery levels screen time and such.
    If I had to choose I don't know who I would dislike more Facebook or Nemory but I went with the lesser of both evils I think.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 02-01-20 at 07:37 AM.
    02-01-20 07:18 AM
    he has access to everything you post, your password/login info for starters
    donzr likes this.
    02-01-20 10:04 AM
    Really? Do you have proof for this? In the past I use the native Instagram pro en Twitter pro app of him. Never had the idea he also get my login and password.
    02-01-20 12:44 PM
    He is welcome to all that lol. I will kill him with boredom

02-01-20 01:50 PM
    Really? Do you have proof for this? In the past I use the native Instagram pro en Twitter pro app of him. Never had the idea he also get my login and password.
    maybe not all the apps but many of his apps would actually log in using his server with your credentials and then run all of your feeds and such thru his server and then forward them on to you via his app. Super shady ****.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-01-20 05:54 PM
    maybe not all the apps but many of his apps would actually log in using his server with your credentials and then run all of your feeds and such thru his server and then forward them on to you via his app. Super shady ****.
    So after purchasing and enjoying the Facebook Messenger app from Nemory's Blackberry Droid Store, I decided to go ahead and buy his Instagram app for BB10, after his reassurance that it worked 100%.
    After the purchase the link didn't work so he sent me another link and that installed but did not work. I reached out to him and he responded that the APK no longer works. A difference of two days in replies of "it works 100%" to "it does not work anymore", and so he proceeds to send me a new link to i10 Lite in the Blackberry World Store. OMG! And after looking at that cruddy app I was pissed. Also that app offers and upgrade to the very APK that I bought in his Droid Store that doesn't work at all.
    I started a claim with Paypal to reverse the charges and get a refund. I have many emails to back up the deception.

So everyone do not buy the instagram APK in Nemory's Blackberry Droid Store.

Live and learn lol.
    02-03-20 12:38 AM
    Live and learn lol.
    Hey we understand you are new here and I know that we were not clear enough about Nemory lol
    02-03-20 04:44 AM
    Hey we understand you are new here and I know that we were not clear enough about Nemory lol
    Just thought since the Messenger app works well why not the instagram? Lol.
    I am glad I got the Messenger working using his app.

And really? May 2014 and I'm still new? Lol
    PowderJockey likes this.
    02-03-20 06:30 AM
    There are always people looking to take advantage of others... sadly Nemory is one of those.

Some of the apps work, some don't. Some are just web wrappers. Some might be worth using....

If you need a particular app.... ask here and usually someone can tell you if it's possible and if so how.
    I am currently disputing a claim with Nemory in Paypal but I am considering negotiating a different app to settle the dispute. Just wondering what apps you know work well (no games) that I might be interested in. Obviously his instagram APK does not work at all

Update February 12th:
    I have managed to show in the paypal dispute that Nemory is at fault and is trying to push a fee app from another store to compensate (which I've bought also already). Nemory has conceded to refunding me but has not done so in the paypal discussions or my paypal account. I finally escalated the claim and I am confident I will get my $10.25 CND back. My wife is wondering why I am bothering with such a small amount of money but I was lied to by him about it working prior to purchase and I refuse to let him get away with it. Everyone should be opening a paypal dispute with him and he may rethink his tactics.
    Will be back with the final outcome soon.

UPDATE: February 22
    A bit late in reporting but I have won the dispute with Nemory in the PayPal dispute. Very happy cause he just plain lied to me. Then he just played games in the emails going in circles. Felt good to take my money back for that reason. I don't care about the money but I wanted to be sure he gets somehow recognized by PayPal for his deceits with customers.
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 02-22-20 at 07:05 AM.
    02-05-20 07:17 AM
    Updated my previous post.

02-12-20 07:30 AM
    Updated my previous post.

So you don't care that Nemory could possibly have access to your Facebook credentials?????
    02-12-20 07:47 AM
    So you don't care that Nemory could possibly have access to your Facebook credentials?????
    No I really couldn't care less to be honest. Is there something in my Facebook that should be concerning? lol. I think not. Is there information in my instagram? I think not. Now if he comes out with a banking app then ask me again lol.

Gosh!!! I hope he doesn't steal all my favorite MEMES!!!.??
    Oh my goodness!!!!

02-12-20 07:50 AM
    Nemory WhatsApp works fine Face10 not so good and Chrome
    Not so good. My experience.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-20 11:17 PM
    It seems that "Droid Store" charge of $14.99 is a charge to access apps you have to pay for some of which work. The only way to find out which work is to pay for them.
    Such a deal!

Posted via CB10
    Blaby likes this.
    02-25-20 11:24 PM
    It seems that "Droid Store" charge of $14.99 is a charge to access apps you have to pay for some of which work. The only way to find out which work is to pay for them.
    Such a deal!

Posted via CB10
    But WhatsApp works fine and it's free if you download the APK from APKmirror.com or APKpure.com
    In this forum I heard that Messenger works also but I haven't tried it. I had purchased the Messenger in the Droid Store and probably shouldn't have but it does work well.

Last edited by The_Passporter; 02-26-20 at 07:13 AM.
    02-26-20 04:15 AM
    But WhatsApp works fine and it's free if you download the APK from APKmirror.com or APKpure.com
    In this forum I heard that Messenger works also but I haven't tried it. I had purchased the Messenger in the Droid Store and probably shouldn't have but it does work well.

Right whatsapp has worked perfectly for quite a long time no. People are paying for nothing they cant download for free

Messenger Lite i think is what you need, which is again free.
    02-26-20 08:17 AM
    Thank you for your input. Will try Apkmirror and Apkpure.com. Am mainly interested in the "Opera" browser and Google maps. YouTube, have previously paid for. Long live Blackberry OS 10 and beyond. Have two Q10's.
    02-26-20 10:40 AM
    Thank you for your input. Will try Apkmirror and Apkpure.com. Am mainly interested in the "Opera" browser and Google maps. YouTube, have previously paid for. Long live Blackberry OS 10 and beyond. Have two Q10's.
    Check these threads out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1180429

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1181487

02-26-20 07:19 PM
    On the site of „Blackberry Droid Store“ you find no internet-adress, no email-adress, no adress, no telephon-number! In such stores i will never buy anything.
    10-06-20 11:04 AM
    On the site of „Blackberry Droid Store“ you find no internet-adress, no email-adress, no adress, no telephon-number! In such stores i will never buy anything.
    you are not buying anything. its freely provided tools and apps
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-20 11:16 AM
29 12