If I can't get a secure grip on this thing it's going to have to go back. The back is far less grippy than my Q10 and the slick metal frame makes the bottom slip off my pinky. I feel like I'm going to drop it. It's bigger than I expected.

I've never used a case on a device, but I really like this phone and may actually consider using a case just for better grip.
    03-09-15 08:06 PM
    I would think the thinnest case available is the Classic Soft Shell case. I had the version on my Q10 and it was super thin but very grippy. It offered zero protection from drops/bumps, but it did protect from scratching and felt way more secure when I held it.
    kjjb0204 likes this.
    03-09-15 08:11 PM
    I grabbed an Amzer - it's thin and stealths down the edge except at the keyboard area. I use a holster weekdays but want this for weekends and pocketing.

It adds a bit of a better grip on both back (matte plastic) and the sides glossy plastic but I am not sure I will use it except for rough and tumble days I kind of prefer no case at all except the back of the classic feels a bit cheap and palsticky.

Posted via CB10
    jfolland likes this.
    03-11-15 06:01 PM
    I want Case Mate to produce the dual compound case like they made for the Bold 9900 series. That case was awesome. Even though I don't own the Classic...yet!
    What is the thinnest case available for the Classic?-img_20150311_191228.jpg

From the Z30
    03-11-15 06:13 PM
    I grabbed an Amzer - it's thin and stealths down the edge except at the keyboard area. I use a holster weekdays but want this for weekends and pocketing.

It adds a bit of a better grip on both back (matte plastic) and the sides glossy plastic but I am not sure I will use it except for rough and tumble days I kind of prefer no case at all except the back of the classic feels a bit cheap and palsticky.

Posted via CB10
    The fact that the Amzer tapers next to the keyboard is really nice. It makes it easier to hit those keys right on the edges of the keyboard. It's significantly easier to get to them with that case than my Body Glove Satin. I switch between them a lot.

Posted via CB10 on my Big Red Classic!
    03-11-15 08:30 PM
    I find the thinnest case is no case at all; after all its Classic

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    03-11-15 10:07 PM
    I have a OEM leather pouch which I use to transfer device safely from point A (home) to point B (office) where I have a charging pod which helps to show off my Classic. I own Passport as well but for the Passport it is just the OEM hard shell case. Don't have problems with holding naked Classic, but considering case/holster as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 10:16 PM
    Check out the Fosmon cases. I like them more than Amzer case. With the Fosmon DURA-FROST, the edges around the keyboard are trimmed.

I have the Body Glove case but would have gone with Fosmon if I had seen that first. It's probably the best TPU case out there (I used them on my previous phones too) because of its minimalist design. Also, it's only $5 + free shipping if purchased from Amazon.
    03-11-15 10:21 PM
    I ordered the blackberry translucent softshell case from here the other day, and it is so thin it almost does nothing....i'm running naked again.

I want a crackberry Crunk case like I had on my q10. Hello BLA1ZE!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 07:04 AM
    I want a crackberry Crunk case like I had on my q10. Hello BLA1ZE!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Take my money! I want some crunk!!

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    03-12-15 07:24 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    03-15-15 11:15 AM