I was charging my phone yesterday and a sachet of water was placed beside it.
    The sachet loosed balance and dripped into my phone while charging.
    I didn't notice on time. I wanted to check something later (like 20mins) after and I saw the error sign with 'www.bberror.com/bb10-0020'.
    I hope besides the water, there was no electrical damage since it was plugged while the water dripped on it?
    I shook it to get some drips out but its yetvti come on.

What do I do please?
    08-04-17 03:31 AM
    You will probably need to replace the battery according to Blackberry.

Overview:
    The BlackBerry 10 smartphone will not startup and displays an image with a link to: www.bberror.com/bb10-0020

Cause:
    The BlackBerry 10 smartphone has detected a non-functional or bad battery.

BlackBerry 10 smartphone will not startup and displays an image with a link to www.bberror.com/bb10-0020
    08-04-17 06:39 AM
    Do not attempt to use it.

Place it in a bag of rice for 48 hours. Then, and only then, should you try to turn it on.
    08-04-17 07:13 PM
    Easier if you can remove the battery, you need a computer. With blackberry link reload your devices software. it might not work the first time. Hold he power button on the phone for 10 seconds if there is an error on pc. Might reload without but it needs a reset.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 08:36 PM
    Easier if you can remove the battery, you need a computer. With blackberry link reload your devices software. it might not work the first time. Hold he power button on the phone for 10 seconds if there is an error on pc. Might reload without but it needs a reset.

Posted via CB10
    No. This is a battery or charger fault. Reloading software is pointless.
    08-12-17 12:36 AM
    Yes I have had the same error, a 10 second hold on the power while its trying to boot up,

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 03:38 AM
    I agree with not messing with it until you are certain that it has dried. Removing the back cover may help.

That error code may simply mean the battery is completely drained from water shorting it out. (Normally the phone shuts down to prevent complete discharge) So I would try leaving it on the charger for a day before giving up on it. But first you must get it dry.
    08-12-17 06:47 AM
    I have fixed this error on a z10 and a classic using that method. During a boot up or reload. Disconect power with a 10 second hold on the power button or remove the battery

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 07:53 PM