Classic owner, the camera won't focus, even when I tap on the object I want it to focus on it still doesn't focus properly..

Solution pls?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 05:16 PM
    what OS do you have? how long has this been going on? have your tried Camera++?
    04-26-15 05:29 PM
    If you trying to focus on a very close things then it won't focus unfortunately
    I have tthe same problem

CB10 - Q10
    04-26-15 05:50 PM
    I have to ask this just in case, but did you remove the plastic protective film from the camera lens?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-27-15 09:40 AM
    I think it might have ADD unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 09:52 AM
    Remove plastic shipping protection from lens if applicable, then polish the lens with a microfiber lens cloth... otherwise could be a corrupt OS, do a backup, followed by a wipe of the OS then reload it and post your results.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    04-27-15 11:25 AM
    I removed plastic long ago still not focusing

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 03:58 AM
    The Camera Software on BB10 is S***...

Q10 and Classic always Problems with Focus ! ! ! The IPhone Camera Software is 100 times better.

Greetz from germany
    04-30-15 04:22 AM
    The Camera Software on BB10 is S***...

Q10 and Classic always Problems with Focus ! ! ! The IPhone Camera Software is 100 times better.

Greetz from germany
    Mine focuses fine. Is my BB10 software different?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-30-15 10:18 AM
    Classic owner, the camera won't focus, even when I tap on the object I want it to focus on it still doesn't focus properly..

Solution pls?

Posted via CB10
    Nothing is wrong with your camera, the camera unfocusing on where you tap is an innovative feature consistent across all BlackBerry 10 devices. This exclusive software feature prevents malicious hackers from using your phone's camera to record your surroundings and confidential information. BlackBerry has made every effort to ensure this secure measure is delivered to every phone they manufacture, giving you government-grade security that no other OSes can offer. Thank you for supporting BlackBerry.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-30-15 08:46 PM
    Nothing is wrong with your camera, the camera unfocusing on where you tap is an innovative feature consistent across all BlackBerry 10 devices. This exclusive software feature prevents malicious hackers from using your phone's camera to record your surroundings and confidential information. BlackBerry has made every effort to ensure this secure measure is delivered to every phone they manufacture, giving you government-grade security that no other OSes can offer. Thank you for supporting BlackBerry.

My camera focuses right every time? Stop hating. This isn't 2012
    To OP, does it not change focus at all? Or does it try and fail everytime?
    You may have a defective unit, I'd suggest replacing under warranty.

Try tapping the actual camera to see if something is actually stuck lol
    04-30-15 08:50 PM

Damn, mine must be broken then, because it focuses fine... :'(
    BerryRipe likes this.
    04-30-15 10:18 PM
    Damn, mine must be broken then, because it focuses fine... :'(
    You should get a refund lol.

Posted via CB10
    jas1978 likes this.
    04-30-15 11:36 PM
    If it doesn't focus at all you have a defective unit. Suggest you return it if that's an option.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 07:02 AM
    have you tried cleaning the lenses? maybe you got some smudges on it. if it doesnt work at all just return it and get a new one
    05-01-15 07:17 AM

What????

OP if you're talking about close ups or macros the default camera app sucks. Get camera ++
    05-01-15 07:24 AM