FYI: sorry added one more "is" in the title, if anyone could edit the title would appreciate that.

I wanted to have a clean slate on my BlackBerry Classic and I security wiped it! For 2 days it's been wiping and stuck at 97%.

I hard reset the phone and for another 2 days it kept wiping and now stuck at 97% again so 4 days of wiping, if they wiped the floor of the tallest building in Dubai, they would've been done in 1 day.

What's going on What the hell is this phone wiping?

I went back to use my old Q10 and this phone is tiny, I have no idea how I was using it before + with no track pad!

Need some help

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 06:28 PM
    For 2 days it's been wiping and stuck at 97%.
    Seems as though something is holding up the wipe each time if you tried it, it got stuck and tried again with the same result. Just download one of the many autoloaders and wipe it that way, I'm sure after that you'll find it will wipe again as per normal, plus the autoloader itself will wipe it. Kills two birds with one stone.
    03-21-16 11:31 PM
    This appears to be a repeating issue. It is ridiculous that a BlackBerry security wipe can't actually wipe without requiring additional software. Why can't BlackBerry get this core stuff sorted?
    03-22-16 07:10 PM