When I first received the classic, the first thing I tried was holding the Space bar to try and minimize the app I was on. I found this to be an excellent add on to the BlackBerry Classic but after trying it several times to minimize apps.

Does anyone know if the feature is still on 10.3.1.1154 (classic)

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 10:47 PM
    Hang up button and swipe up to minmize app. If that's what you were asking.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    02-07-15 11:30 PM
    Shouldn't that read hang up button, back space button, or swipe up to minimize app? To close app, press back space again, or push hang up.
    02-08-15 11:58 AM
    I think the space bar minimize is gone - the space bar has been usurped by modern browsers to mean "page down", and that holds true for the native BB browser. If you go to Contacts and press Space, which was a spot where I think of a list of things and it should scroll down a page, it did not, but threw me into search and then responded "No Results" lol
    02-08-15 12:02 PM
    I think the space bar minimize is gone - the space bar has been usurped by modern browsers to mean "page down", and that holds true for the native BB browser. If you go to Contacts and press Space, which was a spot where I think of a list of things and it should scroll down a page, it did not, but threw me into search and then responded "No Results" lol
    That's because you're supposed to be allowed to simply start typing to search while in the contacts, applying keyboard shortcuts to the contacts list means making the keyboard not in type mode by default, so you'll need an additional step, such as selecting search, before you can start searching. No thanks, that additional step is for all-touch users. The keyboard is there for a reason and that's to start typing out the name you need. I don't remember when I've EVER manually scrolled through my contacts list to "look" for someone, I just start typing their name...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-08-15 12:37 PM
    How many ways do you need to minimize apps? Right now you have the call end button, swiping up, and if you're in the first screen of the app the back button also minimizes. You need a 4th way?

02-08-15 12:38 PM
    How many ways do you need to minimize apps? Right now you have the call end button, swiping up, and if you're in the first screen of the app the back button also minimizes. You need a 4th way?

You forgot throwing it against the wall really hard. That'll minimize the whole phone into subspace.
    Now there's too many ways to do something?
    02-08-15 12:55 PM
    You forgot throwing it against the wall really hard. That'll minimize the whole phone into subspace.
    Now there's too many ways to do something?
    Lol!

Posted from an ME173X
    02-08-15 02:46 PM