I see some people are excited for the Q20, some are at least accepting of it - and others downright hate it. Some are saying this is a "step backward" and an obvious sign that Blackberry has no clue how to make and market smartphones in 2014 and beyond.

So, what is it that you want/expect in a smartphone? If you were in charge of Blackberry, what would you be working on and marketing?

Just curious as to people's expectations.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    02-25-14 07:32 PM
    BlackBerry needs to believe they have the best platform on the market. They need to advertise/market it like it's the best platform to date- they are advertising it like another BlackBerry. I've seen true believers here on CB create (fan made) commercials that were stunning... shows the true performance of the BlackBerry platform. IMO, BlackBerry needs to focus on marketing and slow down on bring new devices to the market. Keep working on the platform to maturity, put it in customers hands then focus on bringing new devices to the market. My $0.02.

The Most Interesting Device In The World, BBZ10! Keep Moving My Friends
    cleaverton likes this.
    02-25-14 07:42 PM
    BlackBerry needs to believe they have the best platform on the market. They need to advertise/market it like it's the best platform to date- they are advertising it like another BlackBerry. I've seen true believers here on CB create (fan made) commercials that were stunning... shows the true performance of the BlackBerry platform. IMO, BlackBerry needs to focus on marketing and slow down on bring new devices to the market. Keep working on the platform to maturity, put it in customers hands then focus on bringing new devices to the market. My $0.02.

The Most Interesting Device In The World, BBZ10! Keep Moving My Friends
    Agree! I haven't seen a Blackberry commercial in I don't even know when. The last Blackberry I had was the Bold (had a few Curves before that) when it first came out and then I went iphone until recently and got the Q10. However, since is had prior experience with the qwerty keyboard, I specifically sought out info on Blackberry. Otherwise, I never would have even known Blackberry ever existed.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    Trini-34 likes this.
    02-25-14 07:52 PM