So, just curious. I switched to a BB Classic about a month ago and I love it. Overall, I don't really feel the app gap too much as I mostly rely on major, mainstream apps. Wondering what people consider their most important/favorite apps on their BBs ans which apps they still miss... Also, does the Android option (amazon or the side load) resolve any apps you can't get via BB?

My needs/favs are
    Weather Channel
    News360 (amazon store)
    Rdio (amazon store)

Don't really know if I am missing anything. My biggest compliant is that the apps aren't quite as polished as the IOS or Android alternatives, but that isn't too big a deal for me either.
    09-22-15 01:59 PM
    have moved you to the classic sub forums, I think you'll get better exposure here.
    09-22-15 02:04 PM
    Love Corky Notes and miss a decent Linkedin app
    09-22-15 02:20 PM
    There aren't any apps that I am missing out on with my Classic.

The only app that could be better is the Spotify app. It's an Android app that I installed from the Playstore. If there was a native BlackBerry app then that would solve all my problems.

Other then that, there are native apps for all my must haves.

Reddit in Motion & Twitter are my two apps I keep in active frames 24/7.

Car Manager is a must for me now. Keep track of where all my money goes (conclusion: Ram 15000 drinks a lot of gas.)

Blue TouchPad is another must have me. Plug my laptop in via HDMI to my TV and just sit back and control the world from my BlackBerry.

Honestly, it's been preached on here plenty, a vast majority of BlackBerry users survive just fine without all the apps. I had a Note 3 for a year and a bit, downloaded a bigillion apps, and in the end, still ended up using only a few regularly.

Posted via the BlackBerry Classic
    will308 likes this.
    09-22-15 02:39 PM
    I miss a proper functioning facebook app.
    It was ok for a bit, the it imploded upon itself.
    The linked in app needs work as well.

Via Passport via CB10
    schlemer likes this.
    09-22-15 03:00 PM
    I miss Feed the Kitten from BBOS, lol.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-23-15 07:32 AM
    I miss the Delta app, Expedia app and LinkedIn app on ios.

Everrnote on BBERRY is okay, just slower. I use web for the others.

All the app crap aside, I treat this device, the Classic like a phone with email. I'm not trying to replace a computer. The Classic for me has been awesome. Now that I treat it like a portal to get my information rather than store it- the better things are.

 Classic
    09-23-15 08:14 AM
    I miss BlackBerry Traffic! I wished they ported this to BB10 as I used it religiously. Waze is okay, but BlackBerry Traffic was the BOMB!
    09-23-15 10:43 AM
    BBM music and BlackBerry traffic

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 10:59 AM
    Apps I love:

-Reddit in Motion
    -gNewsReader RSS
    -The Browser

Apps I'm missing:

Can't think of anything right off the bat... I favor using the Web vs having a native app for most of the things I need... I don't like granting a million shady apps permission to my device so I try to stay low and keep permissions off anyways for most... I'm very straight forward with my device use... Believe it or not, but to me, my phone is simply MY PHONE... One should never put all their eggs in one basket, why would one put all their data in one device?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CivilDissident; 09-23-15 at 01:24 PM.
    09-23-15 11:04 AM
    I miss(ed) Chase Mobile Banking most of all. Starbucks is also something I use daily. I like Skyview but it's not a must-have app. Find My Friends on my iPhone is another app I use a lot. Keeps track of the wife and kids so if I need to find them for a pickup or in an emergency I can do it.
    09-23-15 11:55 AM
    Blackberry Traffic
    Social Feeds
    BlackBerry Travel that works consistently
    Separate email icons for different addresses, also separate text message icon that doesn't just go back to the hub - ok, not "apps," but similar

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 03:12 PM
    How can I miss any when we never had any lol

Posted from my Blackberry Classic
    10-10-15 06:53 PM
    A proper weather app that has a widget of sorts.
    Have tried the 2 that I've found available in BlackBerry world, and I was not satisfied.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 09:07 PM
    Try Beweather Pro. Excellent weather app.
    10-14-15 01:58 AM
    Log into Facebook with your browser and add link to home screen. You will never complain about the BlackBerry version again. Works perfectly. And app icon renders the same.
    10-14-15 02:01 AM