I want to know what's the best App Store that you're currently using for Your BlackBerry Classicm i'm currently using Aptoide but there isn't many app and some of them need Google play to work. I also use Google play Store too, sometimes when i'm lucky enough i can find app who don't need Google PlayStore support to work.
    But i'm looking for one where i don't have to guess besides the BlackBerry App World who's pretty much useless at this point.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 06:08 PM
    you can try F-Droid if you want but more and more apps are requiring higher Android OS version so really you will need to use out of date APKs to help with this

https://f-droid.org/en/
    07-05-19 06:13 PM
    But i'm looking for one where i don't have to guess besides the BlackBerry App World who's pretty much useless at this point.
    You will not find what you are looking for and you don't have to guess. Check out the app's minimum requirement and if it is >4.3 don't even bother to try it. APKMirror and APKPure both offer older versions of android apps but that is not a guarantee either. Trial and error is the best you can do when you are dealing with the old android runtime of BB10. Why even bother downloading an installing an apk store? It's just yet another power consuming android app chewing away at the resources of your device. IMO just create a bookmark to one of those sites on either your native browser or an android (Kiwi) browser and use it to download and install apk's when you need them. That's what I do.
    07-05-19 06:18 PM
    07-05-19 06:38 PM
    BBW,F-Droid,APKpure,Uptodown,and etc.
    I hardly use AmazonApp store.

Posted via CB10
    ANTIBERRY likes this.
    07-07-19 05:57 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    07-07-19 06:43 AM
    Another option is called Aurora. It's a fork of Yalp.

Yalp has been having issues recently searching for apps by name. If you know the package name (ie com.whatever.whatever) then the search works.

Aurora doesn't seem to have that issue right now.
    brookie229 and mh1983 like this.
    07-07-19 07:13 AM