Hi Everyone,

So here is my issue. My dropped my Verizon Blackberry Classic in between the seat and console of my car and when I went to retrieve it, there was a GIGANTIC gash on the backdoor battery cover. Thank God nothing else and the phone worked perfectly fine. So I went to order a replacement backdoor cover from one of those Chinese phone part sites and instead of sending me the Verizon cover like I ordered, they accidentally sent me the plain cover without any Verizon logo. Honestly I prefer the cover without the logo on it, however I'm concerned with the antennas on the back of the door. There seems to be two sets of pin connections to two different antennas. I know what of them is an NFC antenna but I don't know if the other one is for the actual phone radio's antenna. Would the GSM version back door or CDMA version back door have different antennas?

Any input would be great. Thanks!
    07-01-15 08:29 AM
    Doesn't verizon have wireless charging?
    07-01-15 09:33 AM
    Doesn't verizon have wireless charging?
    Good point, I didn't think of that. Does the standard unlocked BB have wireless charging?
    07-01-15 09:52 AM
    Putting them side by side, they are different. Definitely has to be the wireless charging. Thanks guys!
    07-01-15 10:01 AM