Had it for a year and a half now. Only problems I've had with it is it failing to recognize the sim card if I hold it wrong and put pressure on the door.

Lately, I've noticed the phone becoming sluggish and not as quick to respond. Nothing that every other phone I've ever had has done, but does anyone have any tricks to bring some of the snap back? I'm on Verizon, so I have their model.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 11:32 PM
    Ya mines kind of the same way. Browser is slow n opening texts n bbm's can lag
    08-04-16 12:11 AM
    Interesting mine has recently this past week become a little slow. Went and cleaned out the browser, call log text messages. Doesn't feel much different best thing to do would probably just be a factory reset and start fresh I would assume

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 10:59 AM
    I think that classic is the best phone since the old sony ericsson neo V. You that think?
    08-04-16 11:10 AM
    Run an autoloader and don't restore? There isn't as much visible under the hood as it is on, say, Android.
    08-04-16 11:23 AM
    I deleted my iGrann account (and so my Instagram account) and noticed my Classic is a lot snapper - also deleted a lot of other 3rd-party apps that I don't/ever use and it helped speed the phone up

Follow Me @OMGitsRLR - Posted via My Awesome BlackBerry Classic
    08-04-16 12:33 PM
    I deleted my iGrann account (and so my Instagram account) and noticed my Classic is a lot snapper - also deleted a lot of other 3rd-party apps that I don't/ever use and it helped speed the phone up

I gota feeling that this is the answer. the future of BB10 and keeping a classic or even Q10 running is to just use the hub and text/call and hope the browser can do your banking and anything else. Gotta give up on the 3rd party or side loaded apps completely.
    08-04-16 01:02 PM
    Yeah lucky for me I'm not reliant on many apps - but strongly advise removing/trimming down the amount of native/sideloaded Android apps - this is definitely not an 'app' phone lol

08-04-16 02:00 PM
    I believe I had read an issue with a few of the Android apps being present in the background and causing issues.

If I recall correctly a specific OS build wouldn't close the app properly or something even if you had closed it via the little X. This caused sluggish and poor battery performance.

Am I correct? If so does anyone recall the fix?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 10:26 PM