I wanted to go back to my long time keyboard friend but had a few questions that I hope some of the people in the forum community could help me out with. I dont play too many games on my current iphone but i do rely on certain apps. I know bb 10 can download android apps through google play store and snap but wanted to see the what the quality of the apps are for the below:

1) How are the banking apps? Specifically bank of america?

2) Does venmo work well?

3) My main form of communication with friends/family is KakaoTalk app and Google Hangouts. How are the performances of these apps?

4) Does the uber app work well?

Any input for the apps listed above would be very helpful. Thank you for your help!
    03-02-15 05:36 PM
    I can tell you hangouts doesn't work but there is a google talk app. As long as you don't have group chats in hangouts then you should be alright.

The other apps I'm not sure.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:43 PM
    uber and venmo work, Uber is a little choppy on the map zooming but totally functional and m.uber.com always works well. I have not tried to transmit with venmo in a while but it used to be solid and still opens and seems to function.
    03-02-15 06:28 PM
    Bank of America works just fine. With the recent update to the android app, I can now actually use the mobile check deposit function. It used to always tell me the photos were not good enough, but it works great now. Probably a little slower in reaction times compared to using it an android phone, but certainly good enough for me. Just as a heads up, you can get quick replies for balance, last several transactions through sms. I created a contact for BofA with their text # and I can get my balance in about 10 seconds.
    03-02-15 09:05 PM
    I wanted to go back to my long time keyboard friend but had a few questions that I hope some of the people in the forum community could help me out with. I dont play too many games on my current iphone but i do rely on certain apps. I know bb 10 can download android apps through google play store and snap but wanted to see the what the quality of the apps are for the below:

1) How are the banking apps? Specifically bank of america?

2) Does venmo work well?

3) My main form of communication with friends/family is KakaoTalk app and Google Hangouts. How are the performances of these apps?

4) Does the uber app work well?

Any input for the apps listed above would be very helpful. Thank you for your help!
    Uber Sucks. Kakao Sucks. It's just too bad.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 10:30 PM