I'm beginning to see more Google Wallet stickers at businesses around town. Is there something similar for BlackBerry Classic?
    I've recently returned to BlackBerry after using an Android for two years.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 08:27 PM
    I'm beginning to see more Google Wallet stickers at businesses around town. Is there something similar for BlackBerry Classic?
    I've recently returned to BlackBerry after using an Android for two years.

Posted via CB10
    Not yet. Well, BB actually has it, but nobody supports it. Unfortunately that's the situation now, there have been third parties that have been interested in making mobile wallet systems that would work across platforms, but not sure if any of them are moving forward or not. One of these parties is AT&T, and recently I received an invitation to take this survey about the Classic. The survey was surprisingly very knowledgeable about the Classic and BB10. It had questions asking about how I felt about the hub, how I use the toolbelt, etc. and at one point, it asked a few questions regarding the use of mobile payment using the NFC in the Classic... Not to get too excited from something so trivial, but it does appear that AT&T is considering or thinking about implementing something for BB10. They did have one before... named Isis... well, you know that got shelved, lol.
    04-30-15 12:05 AM
    Not yet. Well, BB actually has it, but nobody supports it. Unfortunately that's the situation now, there have been third parties that have been interested in making mobile wallet systems that would work across platforms, but not sure if any of them are moving forward or not. One of these parties is AT&T, and recently I received an invitation to take this survey about the Classic. The survey was surprisingly very knowledgeable about the Classic and BB10. It had questions asking about how I felt about the hub, how I use the toolbelt, etc. and at one point, it asked a few questions regarding the use of mobile payment using the NFC in the Classic... Not to get too excited from something so trivial, but it does appear that AT&T is considering or thinking about implementing something for BB10. They did have one before... named Isis... well, you know that got shelved, lol.
    Isn't that now google wallet?
    05-25-15 01:54 AM