I have a voice mail notification appearing in my Hub even though I have absolutely none and can't get rid of it. I've tried going into my vm and of course it says "no voice mail " along with a soft reset (holding down the power button) but nothing seems to help. Has anyone had this problem? Looked but couldn't find a problem like mine sorry if this is a question already asked

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 07:31 AM
    The indicator is generated from the carrier...best you call them. I used to work at at Carrier and saw this issue all the time. Good luck
    donemt likes this.
    04-02-15 08:20 AM
    The indicator is generated from the carrier...best you call them. I used to work at at Carrier and saw this issue all the time. Good luck
    Thanks I'll have to call Verizon

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 08:29 AM
    As mentioned above, this is an issue on the carriers side where the voicemail indicator does not get cleared. There's an easy fix you can try though before you call your carrier to have your voicemail reset:

1. Call your phone (or have someone call your phone for you) and allow it to go to voicemail.
    2. Leave a voicemail message in your mailbox.
    3. Once it comes through that you have a missed call/voicemail message, dial your voicemail.
    4. Listen to and then delete the message.
    5. If you carrier uses a key to end the voicemail call (such as *), press the key to end the call, otherwise hit the End Call button on your phone.

You should then see the voicemail indicator clear on its own within a minute or so. If this doesn't work, contact your carrier for assistance.
    donemt likes this.
    04-03-15 07:14 AM