I have the Classic on tmobile and I can't seem to get the visual voicemail set up. It asks for me create a password, which I do, but then it asks for the current password which I wasn't aware of to begin with. I tried all the passwords that I may have created but it keeps saying invalid password. Please help guys I really need the visual voicemail set up.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 07:04 PM
    Contact T-Mobile, have them reset the password on their end and then start fresh.
    03-21-16 11:29 PM
    Contact T-Mobile, have them reset the password on their end and then start fresh.
    I never had this problem on my Passport and it's the same SIM card. But thanks man I'll check up with tmobile!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 12:22 AM
    Maybe off topic but anyone know how to setup to read voicemails? If possible

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 07:17 AM
    To set up VVM from a fresh phone, go to your voicemail option and hit Visual Voicemail. It should give you an option or automatically call your VM. Interact with your VM over the phone for 10 seconds then hit end. When you close out of that call, it should ask you to set up a password. After you enter your password and save, another box may pop up asking you for your current password - hit cancel on that one. Should be all set after that. Hope that makes sense - I do it all the time.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 07:38 AM
    To set up VVM from a fresh phone, go to your voicemail option and hit Visual Voicemail. It should give you an option or automatically call your VM. Interact with your VM over the phone for 10 seconds then hit end. When you close out of that call, it should ask you to set up a password. After you enter your password and save, another box may pop up asking you for your current password - hit cancel on that one. Should be all set after that. Hope that makes sense - I do it all the time.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks that did the work!!!
    03-22-16 12:50 PM