Does anyone in Ohio or Georgia on T-Mobile USA have access to visual voicemail o_0 I've gotten two voice mails since having this device and I'm on LTE yet it says it's unable to download the voicemail due to my devices limited connection and I have to call my voicemail. I haven't done that in years -_-

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet; Note 4, Classic 2BFBBCE3, T-Mobile LTE. "I Am " Je Be Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    01-17-15 05:28 PM
    Have you called T-Mobile and ask for them to reset your Voicemail settings?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 07:11 PM
    Have you called T-Mobile and ask for them to reset your Voicemail settings?

Posted via CB10
    Yes ! I been on the phone with Blackberry and T-Mobile all day ! All they ended up doing is sending a message to the engineers.

When I got my device on Friday "Visual Voice mail" was active in my hub, could go into it, see the change password at the top, also showed the service # I believe it is called +1806 or something like that, and I believe I actually deleted my old messages that loaded. I tried sending myself two dummy messages and I got a pop up alert saying "Unable to download due to limited network connectivity" etc.. ....I had my plan changed to the 2 for $100, and customer care had to add visual voice mail to my lines today.

Keep in mind I NEVER set up visual voicemail when it was somewhat working. So someone suggested deactivate the visual voice mail and then go into the set up and set up visual voicemail.

Well....it keeps saying "connecting to your voicemail" cant remember if the last word is server or something, but it eventually says unable to connect with your voicemail service please contact your service provider.....T-Mobile sends me to Blacberry, Blackberry sends me to T-Mobile....This sucks. I want my visual voicemail! In my hub it just says "voice mail" ever since I deactivated it used to say "visual voicemail in the hub" so idk what to do
    01-19-15 06:03 PM
    This may not be helpful because my experience is with AT&T, but I did have a similar problem when I got my passport. I had to actually call my voice-mail and enter my voice-mail password (like if you wanted to check/listen to your voice-mail from a land line). Once I did that, my passport downloaded my visual voice-mail fine.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 06:11 PM