I'm looking for a way to create an additional line on my Blackberry Classic phone with a different phone number (preferably a number from a VOIP line that I can switch over) - let's call it phone #2. This additional line would allow me to place and receive calls using phone #2. It would also allow me to turn on and off phone #2 so I can manage the hours in which the line rings. Also, hoping to find something that is from a credible company and doesn't require full privileges to my phone, i.e. allows me to maintain some level of privacy. Anyone know the best way to do this?
    02-17-16 08:34 PM
    I think Google Voice accomplishes something similar. It keeps records of all your calls and you can use a google number.
    02-19-16 01:53 PM
    Google Voice, as mentioned above, is a great choice (and free). Grasshopper, Phone booth, Vumber... many paid virtual phone number options will accomplish what you intend. If no cost and casual use remains a priority then you can always consider Sideline and other Pinger variants, Text+, Talkatone, and others. Any that install as apps are going to request access to your phone permissions; after all, that's what they're functioning as. You can prevent access to your contacts for most but will most likely still get nagged about it. If you'd like to skip that issue then just use the Web based versions of Google voice or Sideline/Pinger and enjoy the benefits of a virtual line. Good luck.
    02-19-16 02:20 PM
    We need work for blackberry for dual virtual sim solution.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    04-16-16 07:46 PM
    I use Fongo which is available on Google Play Store as well as iOS so maybe it's also available on Amazon.
    04-18-16 10:22 PM