Ordered today via website, says shipping March 5. Tip on the shipping - when ordering, it showed 2-day delivery as free and the overnight cost would be $12.99. I want this thing by next Friday, so I selected overnight and would pay the 12.99 shipping. After completing the order, the order confirmation and website confirmation both show overnight shipping, and free. So, I don't know if this means I'll still be charged for the overnight when it actually does ship, or if it will be free overnight. If you do this and get charged, don't blame me. Just a heads up on what I saw on my order. Verizon Classic waiting room, and a tip on shipping-capture.jpgVerizon Classic waiting room, and a tip on shipping-img_20150226_103829.png
    jackytin likes this.
    02-26-15 09:41 AM
    I saw no where to even select over night shipping. It didn't give me an option this morning! I'll try again from a different computer...
    02-26-15 11:21 AM
    I also did not have a choice when ordering from the website. How did you get this option?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 11:23 AM
    I had the 12.99 option as well, just went with the free 2 day
    02-26-15 11:43 AM
    I want over nighted so I don't have to wait all weekend. Maybe I'll order it closer to the 5th and that option will be there.
    02-26-15 11:46 AM
    I actually just called in and talked to a rep for a while and received free overnight shipping. They have some promo until March.

EDIT: they also told me that it would ship overnight regardless because it's backordered. Now who knows if they are telling the truth but we shall see.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by fcaputo4; 02-26-15 at 12:00 PM.
    02-26-15 11:48 AM
    I also did not have a choice when ordering from the website. How did you get this option?

Posted via CB10
    I had three options -

Overnight 12.99
    Overnight priority 17.99
    2-day free

No idea why it looks different for some.
    02-26-15 01:10 PM
    UPDATE: after going through many annoying phone calls after my order was cancelled for no reason, I finally got everything straightened out and the lady said that she could not give me overnight shipping on back ordered items. She also said that she expects the shipments to be made sooner than March 5th

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 05:03 PM
    Just an update. My credit card was just charged. I have purchased many many phones with Verizon including pre order and they do not bill until your order ships. This looks good.
    fcaputo4 likes this.
    02-26-15 05:10 PM
    Just an update. My credit card was just charged. I have purchased many many phones with Verizon including pre order and they do not bill until your order ships. This looks good.
    Yea, on my account my order is no longer showing as a preorder and shows as an order now...Idk what the significance of that is.
    02-26-15 05:27 PM
    Yea, on my account my order is no longer showing as a preorder and shows as an order now...Idk what the significance of that is.
    It mean they are preparing your order to ship. I go through this a lot since I order a lot of devices. Should ship today. Tracking will most likely be delayed thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-26-15 05:29 PM
    Verizon is running a promo. Normally two day shipping is always free from them. If you order before 2/28 they are changing it to next day shipping for free, this is why most people were not given an option to pay more for an overnight upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 05:53 PM
    Thanks for clearing that up. I have talked to at least 10 reps and they have no idea whats going on.
    02-26-15 05:56 PM
    I haven't run across a rep who did know what was going on. I realize I know more due to my sick phone obsession. But common. Sometimes it's comical. Lol

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    jfolland and marcosis like this.
    02-26-15 05:58 PM
    It is always a comical experience. It's their job to know everything they offer including phones, plans, upgrades and all that. The only customer service I find more humiliatingly funny is comcast.
    mountainman likes this.
    02-26-15 06:00 PM
    It is always a comical experience. It's their job to know everything they offer including phones, plans, upgrades and all that. The only customer service I find more humiliatingly funny is comcast.
    This is very true lol

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    02-26-15 06:01 PM
    It mean they are preparing your order to ship. I go through this a lot since I order a lot of devices. Should ship today. Tracking will most likely be delayed thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, come to find out, they cancelled my order for no reason...just had to redo it via telesales...
    02-26-15 07:32 PM
    Nope, come to find out, they cancelled my order for no reason...just had to redo it via telesales...
    I had to do the same exact thing this afternoon
    02-26-15 07:34 PM
    If i could even get a fraction of 1 bar of a signal with AT&T where I live, I'd be typing on my Classic right now....Verizon seriously botched the rollout of this product. Not surprising at all though...It's a BlackBerry after all 😕
    02-26-15 07:40 PM
    Did you get charged at all or no. I must have mis read it. I thought you meant it was sent for processing.
    02-26-15 07:40 PM
    What was the reason they cancelled your order. Did you get charged or was it just canceled.
    02-26-15 07:42 PM
    Did you get charged at all or no. I must have mis read it. I thought you meant it was sent for processing.
    Mine is going on edge, so there is no payment to make. Having the 6GB more everything it made sense to just get it on edge.
    02-26-15 07:43 PM
    What was the reason they cancelled your order. Did you get charged or was it just canceled.
    They didn't give me any reason and did not know either. So they just ordered it again. I did however get them to throw in the bundle for free because of all the trouble I had to go through.
    02-26-15 08:24 PM
    Enough with people complaining about the rollout. Its a niche mid range product. It's a long term corp product. It's not going to make them more money than their droid turbo or moto x. Just be happy they carry it at all.
    02-26-15 08:31 PM
    Enough with people complaining about the rollout. Its a niche mid range product. It's a long term corp product. It's not going to make them more money than their droid turbo or moto x. Just be happy they carry it at all.
    I would say it's more about the customer service of verizon. I don't mind them having the phone back ordered to see the interest first. I just don't like that the reps don't seem to know how to do their jobs or they just have no information. A ten minute process to just order a phone took me a good 3 hours with multiple reps and a randomly cancelled order which led to more confusion by the reps.
    jfolland and joan006 like this.
    02-26-15 08:42 PM
110 123 ...