I called VZ at 1pm today, placed my order, Pais $12.50 for overnight shipping and received FedEx notice I'll get it Monday by 8pm. Can NOT wait!
    How does this happen? I've placed 2 orders, both before today (one Wednesday evening and one yesterday afternoon) and have no shipping notification....starting to get pretty annoyed.

If they cancelled another order of mine, I'm gonna lose it.
    02-27-15 08:22 PM
    How does this happen? I've placed 2 orders, both before today (one Wednesday evening and one yesterday afternoon) and have no shipping notification....starting to get pretty annoyed.

If they cancelled another order of mine, I'm gonna lose it.
    Have you checked your myvzw order status? That gets updated before the email goes out

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 08:56 PM
    Have you checked your myvzw order status? That gets updated before the email goes out

Posted via CB10
    Yea I've checked it periodically throughout the day. Just says "Your order is currently being processed. The expected ship date is 3/5/15. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships."
    02-27-15 09:07 PM
    Gosh, imagine if all companies had this attitude about products they sell.

You: I'm looking for the brussels sprouts?
    Them: I don't think we carry them.
    You: yes, they are in your ad.
    Them: Mmmm....not sure. They don't make us much money so I don't give a %&^%"
    (three hours later)
    Them: "sure enough, we do carry them. You should feel lucky that I catered to you today".
    Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. Verizon isn't going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get each and every employee trained and ready on launch day because 4 people came to the store to pay 99 bucks for a niche midrange phone . There's no lines for the new blackberry. That's not Verizon fault. If verizon had a choice blackberry would still sell like gangbusters.

I'm not asking you to be happy about it I'm just pointing out reality. It's not Verizons fault blackberry lost it's luster. They have supported blackberry and bb10 for years. People just aren't lining up. Launch day priorities aren't there for a phone like this.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:13 PM
    If a Verizon Classic owner could go to Settings>About>General and post the list of UMTS and LTE bands shown-typed out or a screenshot--I would appreciate it. Please quote me if you do so.
    02-28-15 12:42 PM
    I just attempted to order it through customer service. And failed. After going through the entire order process, the sales rep came back on the phone saying that they do not have the phone and it is not even able to be ordered.

She was confused, and after a lot of research. She said that due to weather the phones were held up in the warehouse and cannot be shipped, ordered, or sent to stores. Her computer would not even allow her to place an order for me for when they arrive. It locked her out of the Classic ordering completely. She said I just had to keep checking back and hopefully they will be released soon.

Anyone else have an issue ordering like this? I could see if it was on backorder and able to be ordered for when they get them, but completely unable to even place an order?

- Chris Murphy 
    03-01-15 02:30 PM
    Did you try ordering the phone online to see if it goes through that way.

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    03-01-15 02:53 PM
    I also ordered by calling and had no probs. I even added overnight shipping. I ordered Friday afternoon, received my shipping confirmation a couple hours later and it's to be delivered via FedEx by tomorrow by 8pm.
    03-01-15 02:54 PM
    Did you try ordering the phone online to see if it goes through that way.

Unfortunately because I have a business account and have some confusing things that have to happen with phones numbers, I need to order through a real person to explain things. I told her everyone else (meaning CrackBerry members) had placed orders and had tracking numbers and were shipped. She went through her manager and other computers, none could place an order and all had the Classic blocked. I will try back tomorrow.

- Chris Murphy 
    03-01-15 03:09 PM
    Unfortunately because I have a business account and have some confusing things that have to happen with phones numbers, I need to order through a real person to explain things. I told her everyone else (meaning CrackBerry members) had placed orders and had tracking numbers and were shipped. She went through her manager and other computers, none could place an order and all had the Classic blocked. I will try back tomorrow.

- Chris Murphy 
    That's really odd they are saying that. Looking online right now the classic is not even on back order anymore and can be purchased no problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 03:11 PM
    Yeah that is really odd. I would call back again and try a new person. Some reps are more skilled than others. Hopefully you can get one ordered soon.

03-01-15 03:16 PM
    Yeah that is really odd. I would call back again and try a new person. Some reps are more skilled than others. Hopefully you can get one ordered soon.

I called back and had no problems this time with the order. I ordered 2 with no problems at all. However, she did say that the Classic is flagged in her system as being "Low Inventory", so they are almost out. She could not give me any order confirmation yet, so until I receive that email I won't be completely sure of the shipment.
    anon(1733) likes this.
    03-02-15 08:26 AM
    I finally got shipping notification for the third order I had to place! It'll be here tomorrow by 10am...glad to have this BS taken care of. What a hassle.
    03-02-15 08:49 AM
    Just to clear up some confusion/misinformation.. I've read a few times on this forum that business accounts do not get the $50 rebate that personal accounts get.. They do. The $50 instant rebate occurred during my checkout.
    03-02-15 09:00 AM
    It's here! It's here! Well, at my house. Wife just called to say fedex delivered. Of course, I'm on a plane, away for 3 days. I told her to open it and send me a picture of it in all its glory.
    03-02-15 10:15 AM
    Even though I won't be home for a few days, made the wife snap pic and send.
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon Classic waiting room, and a tip on shipping-classic.jpg  
    03-02-15 10:27 AM
    It's here! It's here! Well, at my house. Wife just called to say fedex delivered. Of course, I'm on a plane, away for 3 days. I told her to open it and send me a picture of it in all its glory.
    Nice

Mine is sitting @ the fedex facility, 5 minutes from my house, but they won't allow me to pick it up until they first attempt to deliver it. So, tomorrow is *the* day.

Is fedex known to take bribes?

Posted via CB10
    anon(19759) likes this.
    03-02-15 10:31 AM
    Stayed home today to receive the phone. fedex site said they tried to deliver and nobody was home. How amazingly infuriating. Customer service rep said they called driver to Re deliver. Nothing yet.

Leaving on a work trip 830am tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 11:20 AM
    Stayed home today to receive the phone. fedex site said they tried to deliver and nobody was home. How amazingly infuriating. Customer service rep said they called driver to Re deliver. Nothing yet.

Leaving on a work trip 830am tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    I would be sooooo heated.
    03-02-15 11:23 AM
    Ordered mine yesterday and they told me it would not ship till the 5th. Just got notification that it is on the way.
    03-02-15 02:19 PM
    Mine is here and posting this from it now....Honestly a great upgrade from the 9930 which I had in the past

Posted via CB10
    anon(19759) likes this.
    03-02-15 02:35 PM
    Mine is here and posting this from it now....Honestly a great upgrade from the 9930 which I had in the past
    Hey, could you do me a favor and go into Settings>About and Category: General, and post which UMTS and LTE bands you see listed there? Thanks
    03-02-15 04:33 PM
    ive had bad luck trying to buy this thing at full retail. Everyone I talked to said I had to add a line or upgrade my phone. I finally had a rep say order it online, add the line than call customer service and cancel the line within 14days. I should have my phone tomorrow.

Lets see how this works out, for some reason I dont think its going to go smooth.
    03-02-15 06:31 PM
    ive had bad luck trying to buy this thing at full retail. Everyone I talked to said I had to add a line or upgrade my phone. I finally had a rep say order it online, add the line than call customer service and cancel the line within 14days. I should have my phone tomorrow.

Lets see how this works out, for some reason I dont think its going to go smooth.
    You can guarantee it won't. I've never had something go smoothly once with verizon customer service.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 06:50 PM
    Hey, could you do me a favor and go into Settings>About and Category: General, and post which UMTS and LTE bands you see listed there? Thanks

Here you go
    Verizon Classic waiting room, and a tip on shipping-img_20150302_175958.png

Posted via CB10
    raino likes this.
    03-02-15 07:01 PM
110 12345