I had to do the same exact thing this afternoon
    My order is still showing processing and I got an email confirming the order but it isn't in my myvzw order history. Is that the same as you guys when your orders were cancelled? Should I call them?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 12:43 AM
    Enough with people complaining about the rollout. Its a niche mid range product. It's a long term corp product. It's not going to make them more money than their droid turbo or moto x. Just be happy they carry it at all.
    I would agree. No lineup for Classic but it should do well as there are a ton of corporate Bolds that need replacing.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    02-27-15 07:55 AM
    My order is still showing processing and I got an email confirming the order but it isn't in my myvzw order history. Is that the same as you guys when your orders were cancelled? Should I call them?

Posted via CB10
    I got an email confirming it was cancelled. I still have the order that was cancelled in Myvzw order history though.

Posted via CB10
    Z30Commission likes this.
    02-27-15 09:34 AM
    I got an email confirming it was cancelled. I still have the order that was cancelled in Myvzw order history though.

Posted via CB10
    Same exact scenario as me. Hopefully the 2nd order sticks.
    02-27-15 09:45 AM
    Enough with people complaining about the rollout. Its a niche mid range product. It's a long term corp product. It's not going to make them more money than their droid turbo or moto x. Just be happy they carry it at all.
    Gosh, imagine if all companies had this attitude about products they sell.

You: I'm looking for the brussels sprouts?
    Them: I don't think we carry them.
    You: yes, they are in your ad.
    Them: Mmmm....not sure. They don't make us much money so I don't give a %&^%"
    (three hours later)
    Them: "sure enough, we do carry them. You should feel lucky that I catered to you today".
    02-27-15 09:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    Mine is in Recent Orders in MYVZW. The product shows up twice though I only ordered one. If I get two but only charged for one.....I'll figure out away to deal with it.

Product(s):

4G 4FF PRE-INSTALLED NFC SIM
    4G 4FF PRE-INSTALLED NFC SIM
    BlackBerry� Classic in Black
    BlackBerry� Classic in Black

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later.
    02-27-15 10:58 AM
    My order has shipped! Wow. That was unexpected. Says should arrive 3/3/15 by 4:30pm

Posted via CB10
    jfolland likes this.
    02-27-15 11:36 AM
    My order has shipped! Wow. That was unexpected. Says should arrive 3/3/15 by 4:30pm

Posted via CB10
    When did you place your order ?
    02-27-15 11:37 AM
    Yesterday

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:39 AM
    I was excited to get this message today also.
    02-27-15 11:40 AM
    Non sense! I want one
    02-27-15 11:43 AM
    Just got a tracking number -- Tuesday delivery
    02-27-15 12:13 PM
    Same here. Got a tracking number this morning - please my order yesterday morning. It's pretty clear that none of us received overnight shipping even though the website said overnight shipping. VZW really needs to clean up its whole system. Upgrading/ordering a phone shouldn't be such a bad experience (5 different reps literally told me 5 different things, website said overnight delivery but it appears to be 2 day delivery, website never showed the Classic available on 2/26 - showed 3/5 when it was in fact available)... Hopefully the phone itself will make up for it!
    02-27-15 12:18 PM
    Same here. Got a tracking number this morning - please my order yesterday morning. It's pretty clear that none of us received overnight shipping even though the website said overnight shipping. VZW really needs to clean up its whole system. Upgrading/ordering a phone shouldn't be such a bad experience (5 different reps literally told me 5 different things, website said overnight delivery but it appears to be 2 day delivery, website never showed the Classic available on 2/26 - showed 3/5 when it was in fact available)... Hopefully the phone itself will make up for it!
    Agreed. 3 different reps I talked to said that it would ship overnight, one said that they can't do anything with a back ordered item and one said you will find out when it ships...wow, thanks verizon!
    02-27-15 12:26 PM
    Mine shipped overnight - per my note in my original post. I checked overnight for $12.99 when ordering, but confirmation shows no charge/free. Monday by 8pm baby!!!!
    02-27-15 12:30 PM
    Funny, I did overnight when I ordered it online and then when it was cancelled for no reason and had to order over the phone I had no choice. classic (no pun intended)
    02-27-15 12:33 PM
    Funny, I did overnight when I ordered it online and then when it was cancelled for no reason and had to order over the phone I had no choice. classic (no pun intended)
    After mine got cancelled I told the telesales rep I wanted overnight for free and she complied. It is reflected on my order confirmation. No shipping notice though 😔
    02-27-15 12:37 PM
    After mine got cancelled I told the telesales rep I wanted overnight for free and she complied. It is reflected on my order confirmation. No shipping notice though ��
    Maybe they should have meetings or something before a new product is coming out...just a thought
    jfolland likes this.
    02-27-15 12:39 PM
    Glad to hear you all have your phones shipping as well. Monday and Tuesday should be fun for many.
    anon(19759) likes this.
    02-27-15 12:44 PM
    Yesterday I tried to order the Classic online at full price but the website keep trying to force me to change my plan since my contract is expired and I have unlimited data. I called *611 and told them that I wanted to order the Classic at full price. They tried to switch me to an unadvertised plan called "Data Max" which was 6 GB per month. I said no plan change and I want to pay full price. She processed the order and I paid $399.99 with free 2 day shipping. About an hour later I got an order confirmation showing my current plan has not changed and it said that it would not ship until 3-5. Today I get a FedEx tracking number which shows it was picked up at 11am and will arrive next Tuesday 3-3-15.
    02-27-15 02:04 PM
    Yesterday I tried to order the Classic online at full price but the website keep trying to force me to change my plan since my contract is expired and I have unlimited data. I called *611 and told them that I wanted to order the Classic at full price. They tried to switch me to an unadvertised plan called "Data Max" which was 6 GB per month. I said no plan change and I want to pay full price. She processed the order and I paid $399.99 with free 2 day shipping. About an hour later I got an order confirmation showing my current plan has not changed and it said that it would not ship until 3-5. Today I get a FedEx tracking number which shows it was picked up at 11am and will arrive next Tuesday 3-3-15.
    I'm surprised it didn't take you 5 more reps and hours of talking to get the desired result. I ordered yesterday and still no confirmation that it shipped for me.
    UPDATE: Checked my order status on the website and it says it shipped also. I'm still salty about them telling me I get overnight and of course it 2 day but oh well.
    marcosis likes this.
    02-27-15 02:18 PM
    Verizon is annoying- on my site it says I can "edge up" if I pay the 50 difference between the current paied down amount and required- okay cool. Then when I process the order it says "not elegable for edge up" arr

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 06:57 PM
    I called VZ at 1pm today, placed my order, Pais $12.50 for overnight shipping and received FedEx notice I'll get it Monday by 8pm. Can NOT wait!
    02-27-15 07:16 PM
    I called VZ at 1pm today, placed my order, Pais $12.50 for overnight shipping and received FedEx notice I'll get it Monday by 8pm. Can NOT wait!
    You should have gotten that overnight for free. They have been running a promo, anything ordered before 2/28 gets free overnight. Check the website, it on there. Get that $13 back

Posted via CB10
    joan006 likes this.
    02-27-15 07:17 PM
    Mine says it'll be here Tuesday. Yay!! It could be here Monday. It's only traveling a few states. That should only be a couple of hubs.

Posted via my super duper ultra mega Z10 with death ray
    02-27-15 07:32 PM
110 1234 ...