Well, after submitting 3 tickets, several hours on the phone with tech support, and several weeks of waitin I have finally gotten VZW to enable Premium Visual Voicemail for the Classic. FYI - Premium Visual Voicemail provides with you a speech-to-text version of each visual voicemail that you get, along with some other minor items (longer message recording time, more messages saved, etc). I was pushing for it for the speech-to-text feature.

I believe it's $2.99/mo and you can enable it under the options menu within visual voicemail in the hub. There's a menu item that allows to upgrade to Premium Visual Voicemail within the main menu of visual voicemail.

I hope this is helpful for those who can use this feature!

Jeremy
    03-20-15 09:10 PM
    Must have just been lucky. Went to Phone app voice mail options and clicked on enable premium voice mail and received dialog to wait five minutes for activation. Within that time frame received visual voicemail stating it was enabled along with the text conversion of the voicemail as advertised. Bottom line can confirm Verizon has it working.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 10:02 PM