I'm with Sprint, need I say more?

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    Poor thing, I feel for you. (lol) I was once there with you. Now I'm with Verizon dealing with a different sort of pain. (lol)

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    Marthaelisa17 likes this.
    01-08-15 11:59 PM
    Poor thing, I feel for you. (lol) I was once there with you. Now I'm with Verizon dealing with a different sort of pain. (lol)

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    I've been thinking of switching, but I like my plan! Hope Sprint does get the classic at least! I couldn't imagine going to iphone or android.

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    01-09-15 01:41 AM
    Yep, Dumb old Verizon has the Galaxy Note Edge already on the top and front of their site, but no Classic anywhere to be seen!

Posted via Ganon the Z30
    01-09-15 08:52 PM
    Hover shoes will come out before Verizon gets the Classic...

Posted via Ganon the Z30
    BBRYQ10 and zephyr613 like this.
    01-11-15 07:40 AM
    Nice!

00 - Posted from my z10
    01-11-15 12:32 PM
  6. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Classic will be well received by Verizon customers when it launches...

Guessing first is the Passport launch running os 10.3.1 and then the classic there. .

Hopefully, Verizon will follow shortly thereafter...

Love the classic form factor!

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 12:38 PM
    Note Edge, lol. How many android phones do you really need guys?

As for the Classic, I'll believe it when I see it. If there are live demo devices in the store it will do well.

I want a vz rev of the Passport! Come on special edition!

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 09:07 PM
    Why not just buy an unlocked one on amazon???
    01-11-15 10:05 PM
    GSM unlocked devices do not work on Verizon network. It must be a CDMA device...yeah, Verizon has its customers by the cojones.

Posted via Zelda the Z10
    zephyr613 likes this.
    01-12-15 12:47 AM
    Verizon has its customers by the cojones.

Posted via Zelda the Z10[/QUOTE]
    Got that right!
    01-12-15 01:05 AM
    Who would even put a classic on verizon take away unlimited and throttle it down this amazing fast T-Mobile lte is the @�t!!! Super fast and no lag I'm loving my BlackBerry classic even more thanks Blackberry !!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 01:11 AM
    One reason why BlackBerry devices always seem to be old news for Verizon customers is because Verizon waits months after initial launch to actually carry the devices. And to make things even worse, their in store displays either suck or are non existent.

Posted via Zelda the Z10
    CostaBerry and zehkaiser like this.
    01-12-15 06:17 AM
    SQC100-3.

I'm not even planning to use the phone on Verizon, but they do have Qi.
    SullyFish likes this.
    01-12-15 09:21 AM
    I just ordered a Q10 and will just install 10.3 when it comes out. Can't get any answer from Verizon about the classic. Got it free anyway.
    01-13-15 01:44 PM
    Who would even put a classic on verizon take away unlimited and throttle it down this amazing fast T-Mobile lte is the @�t!!! Super fast and no lag I'm loving my BlackBerry classic even more thanks Blackberry !!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Verizon doesn't throttle. If tmo is good in your area, that's great, but it's absolutely horrible here in the northeastern US. I need complete coverage and vzw is the only acceptable network for me.
    01-14-15 09:39 AM
    I had a dream that I finally had a BlackBerry Classic in my possession, but then I woke up and realized I'm a Verizon customer.

Posted via Zelda the Z10
    Xenolock and CostaBerry like this.
    01-16-15 05:14 AM
    Nope, I've been checking their site everyday for at least pre orders...and nothing yet. I wish BlackBerry would sell unlocked CDMA versions on their site or on Amazon. Even if they were $50 more than the GSM ones. Errrr!

Posted via "Link" the Q10
    Unless verizon and sprint change their policy on provisioning meid's - esn's etc. from anything other than their clean list then this never will happen.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 06:43 AM
    My solution, which I am seriously considering, is jumping ship to ATT...

Posted via Zelda the Z10
    kwatkins66 and Jill Sedares like this.
    01-16-15 07:33 AM

Posted via Zelda the Z10
    If I jumped, I would get the passport. Problem is that I'm on a family share with 10GB, so my access cost for my line is only $15 on Verizon. When I get a new device, it will be about $40 per month, but still substantially less than a single line plan on ATT or Tmo.
    01-16-15 08:36 AM

Posted via Zelda the Z10
    I have a business account with Verizon. Have (Had) 18 lines with them. The great thing with that is I always have an upgrade available that I can use. My wife is on her own plan but when the Q10 came out I used 1 of my upgrades for it and put the phone on her account.

With that said I still dropped my number from them, bought a Passport from ShopBB (because BHPhoto didn't offer them yet, grrr) and got my own line on AT&T.

I still have to wait for my wife to get the Classic on Verizon unless a white GSM classic becomes available before Verizon get it.

I haven't minded going to AT&T at all. BB's are worth it.
    ronmrn likes this.
    01-16-15 10:55 AM
    I haven't minded going to AT&T at all. BB's are worth it.
    My contract with Verizon is running out in June, they'll have to offer me something really spectacular for me to stick around. I have a 2nd phone with ATT and coverage is actually better in places on ATT and I'm yet to be somewhere where my Verizon Q10 works and ATT Moto X doesn't. Days of Verizon having superior coverage are behind us, at least in metro areas, IMO. I'm paying so much less for so much more with ATT that it's a no brainer. And I could have had a Classic in my hands for a month already instead of waiting for Verizon announcement...
    dispatcher0531 likes this.
    01-16-15 01:16 PM
    Unless verizon and sprint change their policy on provisioning meid's - esn's etc. from anything other than their clean list then this never will happen.

Posted via CB10
    ShopBB probably wouldn't, but Amazon does. That's where I'm planning to get one for export...
    01-16-15 01:57 PM
    SQC100-3.

I'm not even planning to use the phone on Verizon, but they do have Qi.
    THIS ^^^^^

I want QI and I don't want Verizon.
    01-16-15 04:23 PM
    I had the pleasure of testing the Verizon classic today and if anyone is holding off from buying the Q10 then keep holding because its a pretty dang good device and I am not even a fan of phones with physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 06:54 PM
    I had the pleasure of testing the Verizon classic today and if anyone is holding off from buying the Q10 then keep holding because its a pretty dang good device and I am not even a fan of phones with physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have any info to share in when we might see a Vz classic in stores? I assume you might be under NDA.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 07:40 PM
173 1234 ...