I am a Verizon Blackberry Priv and Classic user. My main # is on the Priv and I have set up call forwarding to the Classic which I carry for business. Verizon states that they cannot forward text messages from the Priv phone #. Does anyone know of a third party app that would accomplish this. If not I could switch the phone numbers on the 2 phones, but it would be nice to receive texts on both phones depending on which one I carry that day.

Thank you in advance
    12-23-16 02:29 PM
    I am a Verizon Blackberry Priv and Classic user. My main # is on the Priv and I have set up call forwarding to the Classic which I carry for business. Verizon states that they cannot forward text messages from the Priv phone #. Does anyone know of a third party app that would accomplish this. If not I could switch the phone numbers on the 2 phones, but it would be nice to receive texts on both phones depending on which one I carry that day.

Thank you in advance
    Search Google Play (on your Priv) for Text Message Forwarding apps and select one that suits your needs, budget, and has good reviews.
    12-23-16 02:46 PM
    Purchased Auto SMS to Email Pro which forwards your text to an email address. Works great. Thank you
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    01-03-17 08:33 PM